Sneeze Fetish Forum

Art Request - Nick From Left 4 Dead 2

FreeFluShots

If anybody feels like doing a request (or trade!), would someone be so kind as to draw Nick from Left 4 Dead 2 sneezing? I'd be most obliged if you could throw Ellis in there too. :cry:

I thoroughly second this request. NICK.

Hey, I might even try it out myself, now that I feel a little more confident about my drawings thanks to Retrofan ^^;

Also, just gonna throw in that I miss your drawings around the board, especially your TF2 ones! ...*poke* *hint* *poke*

I thoroughly second this request. NICK.

Hey, I might even try it out myself, now that I feel a little more confident about my drawings thanks to Retrofan ^^;

Also, just gonna throw in that I miss your drawings around the board, especially your TF2 ones! ...*poke* *hint* *poke*

I'd really appreciate it if you did! Aww, thanks for the compliment! I need to get back to drawing again. :hug: Anything in particular you'd like for me to draw?

I'd really appreciate it if you did! Aww, thanks for the compliment! I need to get back to drawing again.

Hey, no sweat! I decided I AM gonna do it, because I came up with a funny situation that also involves Ellis. It's a little silly - but I'm pretty sure you don't mind that. :) I'm nervous, but you seem really nice, so... ^///u///^;;

Also: YES. YOU DO NEED TO GET BACK TO DRAWING AGAIN. DAT STYLE. So full of character and life and eeeee. I know I've already said it before, but - I really love your drawings!

Anything in particular you'd like for me to draw?

Honestly, anything you draw is fine. I feel terrible asking people to draw stuff for me, especially when they'd draw the kind of stuff I'd ask for anyway.

With that in mind...um, is there any possibility...perchance...of MEDICS? *blush*

I'd really appreciate it if you did! Aww, thanks for the compliment! I need to get back to drawing again.

Hey, no sweat! I decided I AM gonna do it, because I came up with a funny situation that also involves Ellis. It's a little silly - but I'm pretty sure you don't mind that. :wub: I'm nervous, but you seem really nice, so... ^///u///^;;

Also: YES. YOU DO NEED TO GET BACK TO DRAWING AGAIN. DAT STYLE. So full of character and life and eeeee. I know I've already said it before, but - I really love your drawings!

Anything in particular you'd like for me to draw?

Honestly, anything you draw is fine. I feel terrible asking people to draw stuff for me, especially when they'd draw the kind of stuff I'd ask for anyway.

With that in mind...um, is there any possibility...perchance...of MEDICS? *blush*

Awesome, I can't wait to see it! Hmm, yes, I think I see Medic in the future... The new vid reminded me how sexy I think he is. :)