Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend in the sandbox

HappyDays

Me, my friend K and her little sister H and my best guy friend B, went a to a playground at a school because summer is out and H's house is in walking distance of it. It's an elementary school so there is a sand box and H and I were just sitting there and K wasn't going in, "Come on!" I said K explained that she was allergic to sand.

K has light brown hair big brown eyes and is very tan because she swims, H looks like her sister and B kind of looks like Martin Mystery. (just thought I'd describe them haha)

I didn't believe her neither did B so he's pretty strong and K is really tiny so he goes up to her picks her up and for fun he kind of threw her in (not hard). It was kind of windy and the wind picked up the sand when she flew in.

I was laughing and then K scrabbled to get up, I looked at her she stopped mid way frozen, K is very dramatic so she yelled, "Uh oh I'm gonna sneeze..." she had put her hand over her chest and her breathing got heavier. Three seconds later K sneezes 26 times in a minute!

:rolleyes:

Then she ran out of the sand box sneezed another 12 times, "God damn K are you gonna die or something?!" B yells at K I was thinking the same thing too, so K ends up in the grass and B is teasing her so she tries running after him but she's sneezing every two seconds. Finally she stops in the middle of the grass and blows her nose into her shirt completely out of breath.

again :jawdrop:

Awwww, poor girl. I'm impressed you actually managed to keep count. :dead: Thanks for sharing. :rolleyes:

(I thought people didn't say "Uh oh I'm gonna sneeze" outside of fiction really. :jawdrop: )

Edited by Sigrith

The sand made her sneeze? That's really cute. :rolleyes: So many sneezes too! Thanks for sharing.

26 sneezes in a minute is incredible! Thanks for posting - there have been some gret obs posted here recently :)

Awwww, poor girl. I'm impressed you actually managed to keep count. :laugh: Thanks for sharing. :)

(I thought people didn't say "Uh oh I'm gonna sneeze" outside of fiction really. :wub: )

She is very dramatic so that's pretty normal

That's pretty amazing. It sounded for a bit like her reaction might have led to something worse.