Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pepper Sneezes

LittleGoldfish6

Alright, so about a month ago, K decides he going to cook us some steaks. I’m in the other room when all of a sudden he runs in the living room and is coughing like a mad man.

“whats wrong with you? What happened?” I ask, a bit concerned.

He continues coughing and then sneezes. The buildup is silent; his face contorts, making a huge pre-sneeze expression before letting out a loud “WHAAA CHOOO! WHA CHOOO! Ugg…” He uses a tissue to blow his nose, and I can tell it’s very wet. “ok,” he continues “I put some hot sauce in the frying pan *cough* to cook the steaks in but it burned up…now the vapor is in the kitchen air.”

“Huh?” I ask and cautiously step into the kitchen…Oh my god the smell of pepper is so strong I can barely breathe. I begin to cough…trying to talk was impossible because I was coughing so much. It hurt really bad too, it was a burning sensation in the back of my throat. I open the window and rush outta there.

This is the good part! So back in the living room, we are both still coughing and then I feel a tickle the back of nose. I know I can’t stop this one from coming out so I wait expectantly. Quickly it grows stronger and stronger. I close my eyes tight and my head tilts back, mouth open. It was a silent buildup, but very intense. I haven’t felt a tickle like this before…honestly! After about 3 seconds I let out one crazy loud and very wet sneeze. “HaCHEW!” I’m sure there was a lot of spray and it caused me to whip my head to one side violently.

But there was more, I sneezed again after about 4 seconds. “HaCHEW! Oh maaaan!” I grabbed a tissue and blew into it. There was tons of snot (clear) and it was pretty gross. I sneezed all in all about 5 or 6 times...all coupled with that scratchy coughing inbetween sneezes.

That was one of the few times I’ve sneezed more than two times in a row, so this was defiantly a fit. Yeah after that I told him not to put hot sauce in the frying pan anymore, just put in ON the steaks afterward. Hehee. I couldn’t be too mad though because it gave me something to write about.

So the moral is: When life hands you steak sauce, burn it and have a sneezing fit. :zippy: Well done.

How wonderful to find a way of generating such a lovely fit. Of course you haven't secretly been burnimg the hard sauce to repeat the lovely experience, have you?

Amazing how many different sorts of mishaps in the kitchen seems to result in sneezing! :laugh: I particularly liked how you described the build-up to your first sneeze. Bless you and thanks for sharing :)

Bless you both! An excellent obs! I also find pepper sauce to be a potent sneeze inducer, even when you don't heat it. And I also have a special thing for sneezing fits in the presence of food. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Yeah after that I told him not to put hot sauce in the frying pan anymore, just put in ON the steaks afterward. Hehee. I couldn’t be too mad though because it gave me something to write about.

Of course you can't be mad at him :(:lol: Great obs, thanks for sharing, and bless you! :cry: