Sneeze Fetish Forum

German sneezes

LoveGirl

My sweet man tends to stifle or muffle the sound of his sneezes, but this time was different. So I went shopping and when I came back he was sniffing, sitting in the couch, using his computer. I immediately asked if anything was wrong, he answered: - No, i think it's just the dust. So what did you bring? Me: -Some fruit, desserts and steak for dinner. Him: Hmm , sounds good. Hun can you get me some. huh.. some.. tissues-HEARRSCHH!! he sneezed a strong unrestrained single into his lap. This was amazing because he almost never sneezes openly. I blessed him 'Gesundheit' and he was still rubbing his nose - Oh, my nose is still itchy *sniff* hmmpffss! Oh sorry, just th.. thee.. d-TRSCHHIE! the dust.. uhh.. huh.---HAERRSCHIE! (Those German R's killed me) I could swear my cheeks were bright red as light let me see his spray going all the way into the floor. His blue eyes were watery and he looked tired. I grabbed a tissue and put it in front of his nose while he blew into it. He thanked me and felll asleep on my lap a few minutes later :]

Mhmhmhm, lucky you! :drool: First off, that would be an extremely delightful situation in any case. But he's also GERMAN? Gwaaaa, that made it sooo much sweeter.<3 Thanks so much for sharing!

Haha, thank you for this very sweet obs B)

I never noticed "german R's", I should pay more attention :drool:

Anyway, thanks for posting!

Aw I"m glad you liked it! My boyyfriend is really sneeze, so he's great to write obs about. I just love his cute German sneezes :)

Sexiest spellings I've seen in a long time... :heart: Thanks so much for sharing!

Hope I can write more about him. Ugh, as he's really shy about sneezing in front of people, (even me) he sometimes runs away when he needs to sneeze (literally runs and hides), so I can't see his sneezies everyday. Oh but.. There are some situations when he can't hide or run at all :cry:

Hope I can write more about him. Ugh, as he's really shy about sneezing in front of people, (even me) he sometimes runs away when he needs to sneeze (literally runs and hides), so I can't see his sneezies everyday. Oh but.. There are some situations when he can't hide or run at all :cry:

Aww, that's kind of the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Hope I can write more about him. Ugh, as he's really shy about sneezing in front of people, (even me) he sometimes runs away when he needs to sneeze (literally runs and hides), so I can't see his sneezies everyday. Oh but.. There are some situations when he can't hide or run at all :)

Aww, that's kind of the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Yes, kind of. He's such a little kid sometimes. Like I couldn'( imagine a 45 year-old man running away when he needs to sneeze :drool: ..until I met him :cry: Sometimes he just rubs his nose against my shoulder and sneezes on there (I melt when that happens, if he only knew..):

Sometimes he just rubs his nose against my shoulder and sneezes on there

Guuuuuuuuuuh *_*

No words. *faints*

Sounds so adorable, and cute, and sexy. Lucky girl!

Sometimes he just rubs his nose against my shoulder and sneezes on there

Guuuuuuuuuuh *_*

No words. *faints*

Sounds so adorable, and cute, and sexy. Lucky girl!

I second that!