Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Observation From Australia (f)

atchoum

I’m separating male and female obs – not much to report in the way of female sneezes and I dont think it’s because I have not been very observant. One though in a train in Sydney. A very elegant, full-lipped woman of about 40 – very handsome in a well groomed way, sitting diagonally behind me, suddenly went into a rapid-fire sneezing fit, sneezing ten stifled but convulsive sneezes in well under ten seconds – I have rarely seen such quick sneezes and such big ones though as they were stifled it was hard to tell, though her face was utterly convulsed through the fit. When she finished, she regained her composure immediately and sat as if nothing had happened. I have often wondered whether these rapid fire sneezes (cat like is too mild in this case) are more common in women than men. I heard someone saying (in France) that the female members of her family sneezed like this. Any ideas ?

I think it is more common in women than men, though that is only from personal observation, rather than any scientific knowledge atchoum! Thanks for posting that obs, excellent :)

:) Yes, I've seen more rapid fire sneezing in women than men. I remember having a dorm mate having rapid fire sneezes each time she took a shower! WOW! Actually, rapid fire female sneezing really makes my day. Imagine a stern, powerful corporate worker who is utterly helpless when such sneezes strike!!!!!

If I have such obs, I will definitely post them.

Archived