Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning trains are the best... (M)

TheCakeIsAlive

On my morning train I was sitting alone at the bottom of the stairs near the door of the carriage. My only companion was a man at the top of the stairs, hidden from sight. The first time his presence became obvious to me was when he sneezed. It was a semi-stifled, three-syllable sneeze 'heh-ih-chuh' Towards the end the sound got more and more choked off, as if he was desperate to stifle but couldn't quite get the hang of it. He then started snuffling wetly, leading me to believe he might be suffering from a cold rather than allergies.

Not much later another sneeze tore out of him, sounding more drawn out and desperate than before. It evidently worsened the runny state of his nose as he snuffled even more frequently afterwards. For a while all I heard was his near-constant sniffling, sometimes accompanied by a frustrated grunt.

After the last stop before I had to get off – maybe the cold(ish) gust of air from the doors opening aggravated his poor nose even further – a tortured gasp came to my ears, followed quickly by another 'hih-ih-chuh', the last syllable again sounding choked.

It did little to relieve the tickle as it was followed by a more violent explosion a few seconds later and yet more sniffling took place. By then, I was quite curious to see what this person looked like, but unfortunately he disappeared in the crowd before I could as much as glance. It was a rather nice distraction though. ;)

Edited by Sigrith

Mmm. Sometimes it's fun just to imagine what they could look like hehe. Good times.

Edited by Scion

Very nice obs, thank you.

And I definately agree with you - morning trains are quite perfect for observations, I hope every day and sometimes I had luck already.

Could you say us, how long your common journey took? 3 fits in a short while I think?

Mmm. Sometimes it's fun just to imagine what they could look like hehe. Good times.
Hmm... definitely. :wink1: I might actually have imagined him looking not unlike the person I was thinking about when that particular occurrence distracted me. :blushing:
Aww nice obs. I liked reading it! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. :) And you're welcome. ;)
Great obs! So glad you shared it with us. :)
You're welcome. :D
Very nice obs, thank you.

And I definately agree with you - morning trains are quite perfect for observations, I hope every day and sometimes I had luck already.

Could you say us, how long your common journey took? 3 fits in a short while I think?

Thank you. :) About 15-20 minutes, so indeed, quite a short time I think. :) Though I must say the train home tends to be just as - if not even more - suitable for observations. The downside of them is just that it's less quiet and I'm usually also more alive than in the morning == paying less attention. :blushing: