Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harry Potter request

sneezelover(f)

With the last Harry Potter movie releasing today I've looked back at the last couple of films and there's one character that I really love but haven't managed to find any fics on!

So I was wondering, would anyone be able to write a fic on Bellatrix Lestrange?

I imagine that it would be pretty incredible :)

Your post got me thinking...I started writing the fic in my head...don't know if I will have time to actually write it, though

Your post got me thinking...I started writing the fic in my head...don't know if I will have time to actually write it, though

I hope that you do haha!

I'm glad that I'm not the only person that likes the idea though :yay:

I started actually writing the fic down, and it doesn't work.

(And I was going to have Bellatrix trying not to sneeze in front of Voldemort while she's in a meeting! *sigh*)

Doesn't work?! That's a brilliant idea!

I'm really disappointed that you're having problems, and without wanting to sound pushy or rude, I'd love for you to keep going Haha!

What do you think is wrong with the story? Maybe I can help out.

Another idea could be Bellatrix in the middle of dueling an unnamed enemy or something, especially as she always laughs insanely in her fights. :wink1:

Thanks for the update too!

It's not that, what doesn't work is that I can't find any way to continue the story afterward that isn't stupid. :)

For your take on the story (if you still want to do it) you could always have Voldemort send her away in disgust or something, that would be different and characteristically evil.

True. What then, though? Or should I just end it there? That's kinda short.

For your take on the story (if you still want to do it) you could always have Voldemort send her away in disgust or something, that would be different and characteristically evil.

Hm, well to link 2 ideas together she could then go and get into a duel with an Auror or something (maybe under orders from Voldemort in the part before) lol, I really have no idea what she does besides attend meetings with other Death Eaters + Voldemort, and Duel people.

Hm, well to link 2 ideas together she could then go and get into a duel with an Auror or something (maybe under orders from Voldemort in the part before) lol, I really have no idea what she does besides attend meetings with other Death Eaters + Voldemort, and Duel people.

I know, right? I thought maybe I could use Rodolphus for something...but I wouldn't know what to do with him, he's pretty much a nothing in the books. Any thoughts?

I know, right? I thought maybe I could use Rodolphus for something...but I wouldn't know what to do with him, he's pretty much a nothing in the books. Any thoughts?

That's not a bad idea either, although like you said he's pretty much a nothing - I know even less about him than Bella!

Either way though, this is fiction so it doesn't really matter what he's like in the books or not :)

(that said, I personally can't image Rodolphus putting the kettle on for Bella as she gets in from a hard day of Death Eatering lol, she doesn't even mention him as her husband IIRC so they're clearly nowhere near lovey-dovey)

Uuuugh! I tried writing some stuff and it's JUST. NOT. WORKING. :)

*Stomps off to go find someone to kill so I can take out my anger*

(Just kidding)

Uuuugh! I tried writing some stuff and it's JUST. NOT. WORKING. :blushing:

*Stomps off to go find someone to kill so I can take out my anger*

(Just kidding)

I can't think of any other ideas... I suck at this D:

I can't think of any other ideas... I suck at this D:

I'm trying, here. I just watched the new Harry Potter movie and I was hoping to get some inspiration from that, but Bellatrix doesn't do much other than hovering over Voldemort and dying.