Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy torture!

sneezychick93

Ok so this book was good without this scene in it.

Anyway I'll catch you up and give you a little background of this book.

Sabrina falls in love with this man Tucker. Tucker is a regular at a coffee shop she works at. Tucker hired Sabrina to find a women he's fallen for online. Sabrina accepts the job, because if she doesn't he might hire someone else. Sabrina and Tucker had been talking online for a while and both have fallen in love with each other.

Tucker knows it is Sabrina he loves, but Sabrina doesn't know that Tucker knows and she tires to hide. Sabrina is allergic to cats and Tucker is trying to figure out a way to get her to confess its her, so he takes care of a cat for a friend and thats where this scene picks up.

Seaside Letters by Denise Hunter:

Sabrina tapped on Tucker's door.

"Come on in," Tucker called from somewhere in the house.

She turned the knob and entered. The house smelled like a mixture of tucker's woodsy cologne and the remnants of his supper... somthing Italian, she thought, detecting the tang of onion and garlic.

tucker rounded the corner from the kitchen. "Want some left over spaghetti? I made plenty."

"No, thank you." She took a step toward the office, but stopped abruptly when a cat slinked from behind the chair and blocked her path. She pulled in a silent breath.

It stopped and stared at her, its long silver tail fanning the air gracefully like a fluffy flag, its back arched high. The cat rubbed against her bare leg.

"You got a cat?" She tried to tame the panic in her voice.

"Just temporarily." He scooped up the feline and cradled it. "Nickels is going to be my houseguest for a couple days, aren't you, buddy?" The cat struggled for release, and Tucker set him down.

she opened her mouth to inform him of her allergy then snapped it shut. He knew Sweetpea (her online name) had cat allergies. She couldn't let him know she did too. It would be one more detail that linked them, one more peice of this two-sided puzzle. You'll have to avoid that cat and hope for the best.

How long would it take her allergies to kick in? The cat was new to the home, so the dander levels would be low. and he usually kept the office door closed... maybe the cat hadn't been in there.

"Nate from work asked me to take him while he and his wife are out of town."

"That was kind of you." she walked down the hall, her heart sinking at the open office door.

"I'm not much of a cat person, but Nate's a good friend, and was in a bind."

She knew he had a distinct dislike of cats. When he was little, he'd rescued a stray cat from its high perch on a tree limb and had been rewarded with a scratch on his shoulder deep enough to require stitches.

Tucker followed her into the office. Nickels came along too. He jumped up on the chair and sniffed the keyboard.

She had to get the cat out of there.

"Good day at the cafe?" Tucker propped his hands on his hips. He wore a white T-shirt that set off his tan, and a pair of frayed jeans that looked as if they'd been washed a hundred times.

"It was fine." Sabrina set her bag on the desk and looked at Nickels, wondering how she could get him off the chair without touching him.

"Well, I'll let you get to work. I put your check on the desk." Tucker left, leaving a wake of yummy-smelling cologne behind. A moment later she heard him in the kitchen, washing dishes. Her paycheck sat beside the computer, a reminder of her deceit.

Never mind the money. She had bigger problems.

She glared at Nickels. She needed a decoy. she looked around for a toy to lure him away. Nothing but the computer cords and boxes. Her eyes fell on the blind cord dangling against the window. Well that would at least get him off the chair. Maybe.

She walked to the window and jiggled the cord. "Here kitty, kitty." She whispered. Nickels roosted on the chair's edge, yellow eyes half-closed, looking like a king on his throne.

She jiggled the cord again, and the plastic weights bobbed ip and down knocking together. "Come here, Nickels!" She said quietly.

The cat seemed insulted by her attempt to lure him with something as juvenile as a cord. All right, then, mister, have it your way. Sabrina took hold of the chair's back and tipped it forward until the cat leapt off. He turned and stared at her.

"Its not as if you gave me a choice."

From the other room, she heard the patio door slide open. Nickels's ears twitched, then he slinked out of the room.

Finally. Sabrina closed the door, making sure it caught so Nickels couldn't wander back in. Already she felt itchy...or was it just her imagination? Like this wasn't difficult enough without adding a cat to the mix. she sat on the chair, hoping there was a minimal amount of dander in the area.

I'm gonna skip a little that isn't prevalent to the sneeze fetish portion of this. Sorry it's so long already, but it is worth it. The sneezes are coming.

"She has a way with words." Tucker's words startled her.

She hadn't heard him enter the room. He stood beside her, too close. She felt his hand pressing on the chair's back near her shoulder.

"Almost poetic, dont you think?" he asked

Sabrina cleared her throat. "She did say she enjoys poetry."

Something rubbed against her leg under the desk, and she remember the cat. She sneezed, hard and sudden.

"Bless you," Tucker said.

Her nose started to run. She sniffed.

"Tissue?"

The cat cureled around her legs. "I'm fine."

Her eyes started itching. she rubbed causually. She had to get that thing out of there.

"Turn up anything new?"

Sabrina nudged the cat with her foot.

"A few things." She handed him her list, hoping he'd take it and leave, cat and all.

Instead he sat in the chair beside her. Great.

"The city, huh?"

She sniffed again. A sneeze was coming. She could feel it. She breathed through her mouth to try and squelch it. "She mentioned going to the city." She said between silent gulps of air.

"She didn't say which one."

"True." Under the guise of shifting her legs, Sabrina knocked Nickels away from her feet.

"Do you know how many cities there are? and who says she eve lives near it? I don't remember her mentioning it other than the one time."

She tried to blink away the itch in her eyes. Were they turning bloodshot? She needed to blow her nose.

She was surprised she was reacting so severely to a cat that had been in the house less that 24 hours. She turned away from Tucker to discreetly wipe her nose and saw something she hadn't noticed before.

A cat bed. Just then Nickels slinked toward the round sheep-skin-covered bed. Oh, great. This is Nickels bedroom. That explain why she was having such a...

"Uh-CHOOO!" The sneeze sneaked up on her. She glanced at Tucker.

His brow hiked upward. "Bless you."

She had to get out of there. It would only get worse. "Goodness I must be coming down with something." Like allergies. Or insanity.

"Can I get you anything? Tylenol? Orange juice?"

Beside the desk, Nickels curled into a ball and closed his eyes. Another sneeze was building at the back of her nose. Her throat felt scratchy, and any minute her eyelids were going to swell.

Tucker was going to figure it out if she didn't get out of there. Quickly. "No, I-I think I need to go home and rest." She stood grabbing her bag.

"Oh." His voice rand with disappointment. "Are you sure?"

She felt terrible, but what could she do? "I'll be fine by Monday." Presuming that infernal hairball is gone. The pressure at the back of her nose was building. Get out of there, Sabrina.

"Hope you feel better." Tucker stood as she walked toward the office door.

The sneeze was coming. Breathe through your mouth. She'd reached the hallway when she heard his voice again.

"Don't forget your check." She turned snapped the paper from his hand as the sneeze ripped through her, louder than the last one. She couldn't cover her mouth in time. "Sorry." She turned and rushed toward the door.

"Take care of yourself," Tucker called, but by then she was out the door.

Scene End! I know it was long, but I hope you guys liked it. The author ends it there, no more sneezes or mention of allergies. So I had an idea that maybe as replies to this story you guys could come up with what happens next and keep the allergy or sickness fun going!

So if you want to reply with your comment of the story and then the scene that you guys wrote. Have fun with it but keep it under 18.

Wow... um, seriously... does "actual" authors without the fetish really write things like that, or is anyone here willing to stand up for having written that? :wink1:

(BTW, it was hot!)

Wow... um, seriously... does "actual" authors without the fetish really write things like that, or is anyone here willing to stand up for having written that? :(

(BTW, it was hot!)

I was shocked the first time I read it. Read it over a couple times too! Especially since the author SPELLS it not just mentions it! But she didn't elaborate on it which is why I thought we could all have some fun and maybe in the replies do so. I'd love to see some ideas you guys have about what happens after she leave :)

Hmm.... delicious. And Chanel, I know at least several books where sneezes are spelled out or very well described. :rolleyes: Usually kids books though... (for older kids than "Stand back said the Elephant..." I mean. :lol: )

And uhm... don't have time really but couldn't resist so here goes... (I know nothing more than what was stated here about the book, so don't kill me if I get things completely wrong :laugh: )

Tucker stared at the door with a frown of disappointment. That... could have gone much better. She did look very miserable though... He decided to keep the cat in one room for the rest of its stay in the house and cleaned the office of dander. His friend would pick it up again on Sunday. Hopefully it wouldn't bother her that much on Monday.

Sabrina stumbled down the stairs, the relief after each sneeze quickly making place for the itch that signalled the next. As she didn't have a tissue or anything, she tried to muffle them into her sleeve. Between sneezes she wiped at her eyes that thankfully had started to become less itchy as she was finally away from the cat.

'Uh-CHOOO' The sound was more desperate and tickly than before, but that seemed to quell the itch for a little while.

She got into her car and started driving home, her nose still tickling like mad, the roof of her mouth burning so much it made her eyes a hardly noticeable complaint. She angrily wiped at the tears that were blurring her sight. Just as she parked on her driveway, the itch finally became to much and she sneezed one last time.

Inside the house, she decided to jump into the shower before doing anything else and wash off the remaining dander.

The warm water brought her much-needed relief and she sighed deeply, feeling the last bits of her allergic reaction seep away. The rest of her afternoon was spent doing chores around the house, the rare chance to actually do them provided by her unscheduled early stop at work. After dinner she decided to log on to the chat room where she and Tucker met on, slightly more nervous than usually. Had he noticed? He was already online...

Hmm.... delicious. And Chanel, I know at least several books where sneezes are spelled out or very well described. :winkkiss: Usually kids books though... (for older kids than "Stand back said the Elephant..." I mean. :rofl: )

Really? I never ran into those books myself. Well. I went from reading "Stand back said the elephant" type of books to King's "IT", so... :lol:

Hmm.... delicious. And Chanel, I know at least several books where sneezes are spelled out or very well described. :blushing: Usually kids books though... (for older kids than "Stand back said the Elephant..." I mean. :D )

Really? I never ran into those books myself. Well. I went from reading "Stand back said the elephant" type of books to King's "IT", so... :D

There is a chapter in "Moby Dick" completly irrelevant to the story line that has some major sneezing in it ... I'm going to look it up and report back!

Archived