Sneeze Fetish Forum

Disengaging the cloaking device?

Tracy

Hey guys! I've known about my sneezing fetish since I was a youngling and started lurking when I was around sixteen. I decided when I turned twenty-one I would join. Well, I got a little excited and joined a few days early, but I am officially twenty-one and excited that I can finally share this very secret and personal part of my life with people that I know understand.

I'm married, but my husband doesn't know about my little secret... nor do I think he ever will, but who knows! I'm a total Star Trek fan (see title). Seen every episode of every series (fan series included) and all of the movies. I also like to write so I look forward to posting stories and observations when I have time to sneak on here.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all around here more! :bleh:

Hi. :) Welcome to the forum, congratulations on disengaging said cloaking device. :blush: And happy birthday. :laugh:

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all around here more! :)

Welcome aboard this ship. We're heading towards lots of fun at warp 9.

Engage!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all around here more! :winkkiss:

Welcome aboard this ship. We're heading towards lots of fun at warp 9.

Engage!

You fool! You can't have fun past Warp 7, it could create an enjoyment feedback loop that'll tear the ship apart!

Welcome! for the most part, i have been a lurker myself, so i know how ya feel! but as im sure you'll see, these are some of the coolest cats around! :)

Welcome to the cheesecake fetish forum.

I haven't seen any mention of cheesecake since my return! I thought you guys didn't do it anymore ...

Welcome Tracy! I look forward to seeing you around

:)

Welcome, Tracy, and happy birthday! Yep, you can be yourself here. :)

• 1 month later...

I am super late in welcoming you here, but WELCOME. The fact that you're a Trek fan makes me so happy <3 <3 <3 there can never be enough Trek!

Not as late as me!

*throws a Tribble into the cheeseflake*

Archived