Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snorting?

iheartsneezn

I have always found allergy and itchy nose snorting to be a big turn on. I have friends with allergies who do it. It's so loud it sounds like someone jack hammering out concrete. I love it. Does anyone else? I also was wondering does anyone like to hear the type of sniffling where a person is completely stopped up on one side and plugs the open side with their finger while sucking in and out desperately trying to get air out of the stopped up side? The bubbling and gurgling sounds drive me crazy (in a good way ofcourse :blushing:

I have always found congestion related snorting from women adorable, although I can't quite explain how something so unfeminine can be so strangely compelling, in a good way. As you've already mentioned, it usually seems to be allergy related, and this higher state of desperation drives me wild, especially if accompanied by a running commentary. Back in my student days, many years ago, I was even fortunate enough to witness impromptu sniffing contests between different pairs of girls!

The most sexy form of snorting, I find, is when you can be talking to a girl face to face, and she instictively breathes in through her congested nose, whilst simultaneously rubbing it slowly from side to side with the forefinger , shutting off one nostril to increase the suction up the other in alternation. I've even tried to convince myself that they are doing it deliberately to be sexy, but of course rationally speaking, it's all just a subconcious act. If only the ladyfolk knew! Prove me wrong ladies, prove me wrong!

I have always found congestion related snorting from women adorable, although I can't quite explain how something so unfeminine can be so strangely compelling, in a good way. As you've already mentioned, it usually seems to be allergy related, and this higher state of desperation drives me wild, especially if accompanied by a running commentary. Back in my student days, many years ago, I was even fortunate enough to witness impromptu sniffing contests between different pairs of girls!

The most sexy form of snorting, I find, is when you can be talking to a girl face to face, and she instictively breathes in through her congested nose, whilst simultaneously rubbing it slowly from side to side with the forefinger , shutting off one nostril to increase the suction up the other in alternation. I've even tried to convince myself that they are doing it deliberately to be sexy, but of course rationally speaking, it's all just a subconcious act. If only the ladyfolk knew! Prove me wrong ladies, prove me wrong!

LOL my sentiments exactly! even though im mostly into male snorting, there was this one girl a while back that I kinda had a crush on and she always did this when she had severe allergies. It was totally a turn on and yeah girls try extra hard to make everything they do sexy so im sure snuffling and nose rubbing is no exception. LOL

• 3 years later...

Oh god yes, in men and women alike ! My main fetish is congestion . Snorting , deep wet sniffles, the suffocation of it all. I turn to goo just thinking of it >< . there's a YouTube clip I really enjoy where it sounds like a man ( woman?) is doing just that . They sound Soo desperate omf .

Hope you enjoy ~ and thanks for the little ficlet of a question

Omg yes! I love desperate snorts and when they pathetically try the one nostril thing. It's the cutest thing ever and I just melt into a puddle of goo. <3

Oh god yes, in men and women alike ! My main fetish is congestion . Snorting , deep wet sniffles, the suffocation of it all. I turn to goo just thinking of it >< . there's a YouTube clip I really enjoy where it sounds like a man ( woman?) is doing just that . They sound Soo desperate omf .

http://youtu.be/CxKIQ2BUG9s

Hope you enjoy ~ and thanks for the little ficlet of a question

My did I enjoy that clip! Especially from 0:12-0:16. I'm also flattered that you revived my old thread!

• 2 months later...

I have always found allergy and itchy nose snorting to be a big turn on. I have friends with allergies who do it. It's so loud it sounds like someone jack hammering out concrete. I love it. Does anyone else? I also was wondering does anyone like to hear the type of sniffling where a person is completely stopped up on one side and plugs the open side with their finger while sucking in and out desperately trying to get air out of the stopped up side? The bubbling and gurgling sounds drive me crazy (in a good way ofcourse :blushing:

Is there any clips you can suggest to me where someone is doing the sucking in and out of one nostril or did you mean you've seen it irl?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a heaven. Something like this here (0:50 -->):

Archived