Sneeze Fetish Forum

HI all

iheartsneezn

Hey everyone

like most others ive lurked for a long time. Mostly while i was still in high school, but know that im going into my third year of college ive finally joined. Im sure plenty of people have said this before, but honestly it feels at times that no one could love sneezing more than me. It has not been easy being a guy into guy sneezing, but honesty im just tired of being ashamed, and now I even kind of appreciate the fetish. Its like ive been given the gift to appreciate something that everyone does several times a day everyday. Honestly I cant imagine what life would be like if I didn't have a sneeze fetish and sometimes I do not even want to imagine. We are who we are and it's just great to know ur not alone. I've already started postin obs and stuff so I just look forward to a positive experience among people who understand and welcome me!

Welcome to the forum! I love what you said, we are who we are and we're not alone, etc. I feel the same, imagining life without the fetish is craaazy. :drool:

Have a marvelous time here! I'm sure you will, as we all do. And once again, welcome! :winkkiss:

Welcome to the forum. :) Hope you're enjoying your de-lurkedness. :blushing: Great to see such enthousiasm. :)

maybe im getting to deep here but Im reminded of a scene from the color purple. One of the characters said that everything just wants to be loved, and that she thinks it pisses God off when people walk past the color purple in a field and dont even notice it. Well what if sneezes are our "color purple", occurring naturally everyday all around us and just wanting to be loved by someone(us)!!! LOL I should probably take up philosopy huh? ^_^

maybe im getting to deep here but Im reminded of a scene from the color purple. One of the characters said that everything just wants to be loved, and that she thinks it pisses God off when people walk past the color purple in a field and dont even notice it. Well what if sneezes are our "color purple", occurring naturally everyday all around us and just wanting to be loved by someone(us)!!! LOL I should probably take up philosopy huh? :)

Very interesting theory. :lol:

Welcome to the forum. :lol:

Doesn't it feel amazing to know that you aren't alone? I had no idea that this was an actual fetish until I read about it online.

Archived