Sneeze Fetish Forum

soap stars

iheartsneezn

Im not sure how many of you guys watch soaps but I do and I no there are tons of soap stars that im dying to see sneeze? If you do watch soaps which soap star (male or female), would you like to see sneeze?

Well, one of my favorite soap stars did sneeze in an episode. Ingo Rademacher, who plays Jasper Jacks on General Hospital, sneezed a few times in one episode from a couple of years ago.

I would also love to see Maurice Benard, who plays Sonny, Steve Burton, who plays Jason Morgan, Jonathan Jackson, who plays Lucky, Tyler Christopher, who plays Nikolas Cassadine, and last but not least, Vanessa Marcil, who plays Brenda Barrett, all from General Hospital. That is the only soap I ever watch. Fun topic!

Only soap I watch is The Bold and the Beautiful....and I'd KILL to see Don Diamont sneeze as Bill Spencer, on the show :) That and Steffy (played by Jacqueline McInnes Woods) because that girl is just KNOCK-OUT gorgeous!!! :blushing:

Well to answer my own question, I would definately love to see steve burton from gh sneeze, along with josh morrow who plays nick on young and the restless. Also even though I hate ron moss's character Ridge on bold and beautiful, I would love to see him sneeze.

Well, one of my favorite soap stars did sneeze in an episode. Ingo Rademacher, who plays Jasper Jacks on General Hospital, sneezed a few times in one episode from a couple of years ago.

I would also love to see Maurice Benard, who plays Sonny, Steve Burton, who plays Jason Morgan, Jonathan Jackson, who plays Lucky, Tyler Christopher, who plays Nikolas Cassadine, and last but not least, Vanessa Marcil, who plays Brenda Barrett, all from General Hospital. That is the only soap I ever watch. Fun topic!

Same here babe. That is and always has been my number one soap. All of the guys you picked I'm RIGHT there with you. I loved that New Year's Episode that had Jax sneeze a bunch of times. :)

I'd like to add two more to the list. The actors that play Dante and Ethan.

Edited by Dawnie

:laugh: Basically every female cast-member of the most shallow and ridiculous soap of all times, namely Sunset Beach. I usually hate soaps with a passion, and then I got stuck on the worst of them. Man, I laughed at myself for it but then I still couldn't stop watching it. :bleh:

Oh, and my favourite was Olivia (Lesley-Anne Down). :)

• 2 years later...

I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart g

for creating this thread :) I would like to see Tyler Christopher, Jason Thompson and young Lucky Spencer. Or present day dosent matter, I'm so glad I found out Jax sneeze! I was surviing of those 1996 episodes where his nose was stuffed