Sneeze Fetish Forum

My sneezy boy

Coffee Chicken Barista

My boyfriend had a barbecue for his birthday yesterday and all his friends were over. So my boyfriend M is pretty tall with brown floppy hair and pale green eyes and a GORGEOUS smile. He sorta looks like Sam Winchester from Supernatural (for those of you who understand that reference) but about 6' tall as opposed to 6'4''. His allergies were absolutely torturing him. He was so sniffly and sneezy, I was in heaven, despite the fact that he felt terrible. So, some memorable moments: we were all around the barbecue and I was sitting on his lap. He was sniffling and rubbing his nose. After a moment, his breath hitched and he said "I'm gonna sneeze..." and then sneezed six of his gorgeous "Eshoo!" sneezes, the first one accidentally sprayed my neck. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! A few hours later (he never once stopped sniffling the entire time), he was opening his presents and he sneezed 11 "Eshoo!"s. The last and best one was after everyone left and I was spending the night. We were curled up in bed together, kissing, when he turned his head away and stood still for a moment. I asked him what was wrong but he just held up his hand, signaling for me to hang on for a moment. Then, he pitched his head forward, and sneezed (oh God, I think I melted)...a fit of 15 sneezes! When he turned around, I kissed his nose and he let out one more stiffled "Shoo!". It was SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to share the cute with all of you.

Omg those sound so cute! And he looks like Sam, that makes it even better. <3

Your boy sounds absolutely fabulous! Thanks and keep 'em coming! :)

Awww. poor boy. And lucky you. :) Awwwww... thought especially the last one was really cute. :heart: Thank you for sharing. :)