Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is posting on. . .

CDK114

Hello! :bounce:

Is posting on a thread that was created around June 2011 considered bumping and against the rules?

Thank you : )

As long as it's relevant to the thread, that's absolutely fine

(disclaimer - I'm not staff :bounce: )

Because I like Joal's disclaimer (I'm not staff either. :D) :

As long as it's relevant to the thread and not just: "Hello, I bump this thread now." it should be fine. :bounce:

Thanks! You rock! :D

It also depends on whether you are making a valid contribution to the thread :bounce: We don't want people resurrecting months or years old threads just to say 'me too, lol' or words to that effect!

However if you have a contribution you'd like to add to a thread which hasnt been posted in for a while by all means go ahead, we much prefer that than starting a new thread for a topic which already has a thread for it :D

Thanks, High On Lullabies and Sigrith!

I didnt see your replies before I posted. . you rock too! xD

I am going to post on a story request thread, so that is OK?

Sounds fine to me in principle :D With any post you're not sure about whether it's within the rules or whatever please feel free to e-mail the Staff and ask before you post it, we don't bite :D (unless you ask very nicely :bounce: )

Thanks! You rock! :D

sometimes I roll too

*rock and rolls*

:D

• 2 weeks later...
OK, thank you! Is it OK to post on a thread that was created around April 2010?

I'm pretty sure the general rule here is that, if its relavent, then it's good to go, It's better than 2 topics floating around about the same thing. Loads of people just add onto old topics :angry:

(Also not staff :D )

Hello poptropical1! If you have something relevant that you'd like to contribute to the thread, then it should be fine:)

Archived