Sneeze Fetish Forum

Opinions about nose picking?

iheartsneezn

It seems to me that alot of sneezy people are nose pickers.

Often nose picking and fiddling with the nose alot in general are precursors for sneeze attacks.

If you think about it, most people essentially pick their nose as they blow it, they just have their fingers covered with tissues or a hankie.

I know it may seem like something crude but then again non fetishists may feel the same about sneezing.

Do you guys find nose picking enticing, and if so explain why?

Hi, and welcome to the forum by the way. I must admit I don't find nose-picking at all attractive. I think because I much prefer to see a nose being blown.

If a nose is to be picked, yes, it's better with a tissue or a handkerchief.

It's nose-related, girls do it and are embarrassed about it; how much more sneeze-related do you have to get....?

Nah, I don't like it because it reminds me of unattractive people with their whole fist shoved up their nose, excavating in there...or little kids picking their nose and then eating it. *gag* lol

I know when people blow their nose they generally do sort of...make sure everything's out by "picking" their nose, but it's not the same thing. It's a whole different look and intent to plain old nose-picking.

I actually like the idea of a person with a tickly or irritated nose needing to sneeze and NOT being able to pick their nose or blow it for whatever reason, and so they just keep sneezing.

• 2 weeks later...

YUCK. I guess it's "to each his own" but that is definitely not my thing. Hahaha I'll stick with a good, wholesome, old-fashioned sneeze over picking, thank you very much. :)

Ohohohohoho----no. If I see someone picking their nose, and I'm friends with them, I will MAKE them apply some of the Germ-X that I compulsively carry around. :rolleyes: Seriously. It makes me shudder.

• 1 month later...
It seems to me that alot of sneezy people are nose pickers.

Often nose picking and fiddling with the nose alot in general are precursors for sneeze attacks.

If you think about it, most people essentially pick their nose as they blow it, they just have their fingers covered with tissues or a hankie.

I know it may seem like something crude but then again non fetishists may feel the same about sneezing.

Do you guys find nose picking enticing, and if so explain why?

I love nose picking only in a case like a nose wipe it a tissue or rag over the finger, but I would hate to see snot.

No, I don't really. I think a lot of things relating to the nose (which relates to the face) are sexy, but nose picking is not one of those things. If anything I think its funny or gross (or on of those gross funnies... where your like "Hahaha, gross..."

Nevertheless I don't find it sexy. ...

I might be able to find a rare (very rare) situation in which I found it to be slighly enjoyable to watch, but that situation has yet to ever happen.

--- I find it very differnt form wipping the nose because generally the finger goes into the nostril to pick the nose, wipping is all external.

That's all i got.