Sneeze Fetish Forum

New to the Forum :D

sneezefetish

Hi, everyone. :lol: First of all, I am amazingly, hugely excited to finally join the forum. People here are always so understanding and nice. I'm fourteen, and I've been aroused by sneezing for as long as I can remember. I'm one of those fetishists who is wayyy too mortified to say bless you or even say the word sneeze in front of other people. Even typing it is hard hard hard right now. Although I do have a "Bless You" fetish. Maybe one day I'll get over the fear and say it to somebody.

I was so relieved to find out that other people had this fetish. More so that other people also HATE when family members sneeze- especially certain ones. I always fly into a rage when my sister does, and it's embarrassing, but I can't help it. I hate it so much that I stay mad for an entire day.

Well, that's just a little bit about my fetish, I guess... Again, I'm so glad to finally join the forum!!!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hmm... I *can* say the word 'sneeze' if I have to but generally too embarrassed as well. :D So you're definitely also not alone in that. :)

Welcome!! I'm sure you will love it here!

I have a "Bless you" fetish too! I absolutely LOVE when people bless me after I sneeze. Total turn on. I guess I never really considered it a fetish in itself until you brought it up. Very insightful :)

Archived