Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thought I should post something...

EliGirl

Hi, I'm EliGirl.

I'm 19 years old.

I'm addicted to chocolate. Seriously, it's pathetic sometimes.

I have a second degree black belt in Taekwondo. My friends say I'm one of those funny people who somehow manage to be a ninja and a klutz at the same time.

I have therefore managed to seriously injure every part of my body at least once (some from ninja activities and some from klutziness).

I'm allergic to some flowers, like daisies, lilies, hyacinth and some other stuff. I also sneeze on planes. A lot.

I have an older brother (21) with crazy allergies to dust who I post various obs about. I also post obs about his best friend (and my friend, too), M, and his hayfever.

I have a younger sister (14) who never sneezes. Ever. This drives me insane.

I have a younger brother (10) who has extremely sneezy allergies to practically everything in the known universe. Poor kid. When he grows up he'll marry a sneeze fetishist and the two of them will have a long and happy life together.

I love Harry Potter, Glee, Sherlock Holmes, Lord of the Rings, House MD, The Mortal Instruments, Ender's Game, Monty Python and various other fandoms that no one has ever heard of.

I also like llamas.

omg ur obs are some of my favorites. especially the ones about m and your brother!!!

You had me at "addicted to chocolate". :laugh: Welcome to the forum! Lol your comment about your younger brother.. :)

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here :laugh:

PS please can I sit next to you on a plane - it's like a dream scenario of mine :)

You had me at "addicted to chocolate". :laugh:
:lol: Likewise.

Ooh, awesome. :) *giggles* Aww, I've never gotten farther than klutz myself. :D

Hmm... we share a couple of fandoms I see. :) And well... try me. ;) Maybe I (or someone else here) will know a couple of them. ^^

Of course, llama's are awesome. ;) Though I prefer elephants myself. ^^

Anyway, welcome. :D

Hi EliGirl --

I've already commented on a couple of your posts. So now I'll welcome you. You've already made some wonderful contributions,and I hope you'll enjoy being here. Your allergies to hyacinths and daisies sound fascinating.

As long as they aren't drama llamas it's fine!

Welcome to the forum.

Although if they are Drama Llamas there is a resident wrangler.

Welcome, and we will work on some chocolate cheesecake for you.

Archived