Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hellooo

Jamison Leigh

Hey,

I'm edelric01--even though I'm considering changing the name. You might have seen me lurking around here from time to time. Please, if you DO see me around, say hi. I love being talked to! :laugh:

I've actually been a lurker on this site for waaaaay longer than my name has been around. :drool: Got started on the TOS, and my fetish has just grown more and more with the passing years. I post on Fanfiction dot net under the username twilightercullenxoxo--some of you might have seen me lurking around there as well.

I have a deviantart account, a Tumblr account and a Twitter username. If you want any of those, or just wanna talk to me. Please. PM me. I am always looking for new friends. Believe me. I don't have a lot of friends :)

Hugs and kisses to all and to all a good sneeze,

elric

Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening* and welcome :)

*delete as applicable

Hi. :omg:

Pretty member number. :) I've certainly seen you around over the last year or so. :lol: (Actually, you've been a member here longer than I :wub: ) But anyway, welcome. :) Ooh, that's the first site I ended up at as well!

Changed my name! :) It's closer to my real name, but also different enough that it will still work. I also changed my FFN name to match so people can easily find me.

I missed your thread the first time round. Welcome to becoming more active and congratulations on the name change!

:wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived