Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Bro

iheartsneezn

Since I hardly see sneezing in public these days, I figured I would post some old obs of my brother for anyone whos interested. My bro has those bad allergies that run in my family. All through august he is a big ball of sneeze. I remember back when we shared a room together (He's way older than me), he would get up early for work and be sneezing all while he was getting ready. HIIIIIH-CHUHHH! The begining of his sneeze is always the loudest part and he kinda stifles the middle and then lets out a light dragged out "CHUHH" or "CHOOO" at the end. Some of his allergy habits included using an old tank top as a snot rag instead of tissues. He would carry it around the house and in the car with him. When he could not stop dripping he would twist an end of it and stuff it up his nostril and leave it there for a while, but make no mistake that did not stop his sneezing. He also was a constant nose rubber. My mom always fussed at him for doing so much wiping with his hand and not blowing it. He constanly pushed up on his nose. Many times after wiping I would see that his hand was slightly wet from being so runny. The allergic crease on this nose was very visible. His nose is straight with a soft bulbous tip. His nose was very flexible and after he pushed up on it to wipe it, it kindo of wiggled like a diving board.

The worst attack that I remember from him to this date is when we went to get haircuts. He came to pick me up because he had then moved out. Upon entering the car I could tell his nose was going to act a fool. His eyes were red and I saw his old t-shirt that he uses for blowing. He did not sneeze untill we got to our destination. As soon as we sat down in the shop he gave a loud HIIIH-CHUHHHH!!!

It was pretty desperate so I could tell he had been sneezing all day at work and was tired. While we were waiting to get cuts he stifled about three, and one of them was a botched attempt that led to a little spray coming from his nose. We looked at eachother and laughed. I could tell he was embarassed. When he got in the chair to get his cut he kept on sneezing especially when the electric clippers got close to his nose when his mustache was being trimmed. The vibrations agravated his already irritated nose. Hes so bad at hiding an oncoming sneeze LOL. His nostils flair to the max as if his nose were swelling, his mouth opens and he takes one of those suspended breaths and then lets it rip. After we both got our cuts and got back in the car, he was sneezing more than ever and more rapidly than I have heard from him. HIIH-CHUUHH!! HIIIIIIIIH-TCHUHH!!! HIIIIIIH-NKRT-CHOO!!! All I could do was bless him and feel sorry for him LOL. He told me to be glad that my allergies arent like his.

Wow, he sounds like my brother... :D Sounds like fun. How old is he, anyway?

Mid thirties

Hahaha. Wow. "Like a diving board." I just can't get over how funny that is. Poor guy.

sillystarsmoons
Hahaha. Wow. "Like a diving board." I just can't get over how funny that is. Poor guy.

I agree with Scion lol that part was funny to read. But nice obs, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for writing about a family member's sneezes - something not easy for most of us, but interesting to others.

I remember back in school always being interested to see if members of the same family had the same sneeze. Very often, they didn't.