Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you hugged your Vet today?

Chanel_no5

I want to say some kudos to Vet:

She's the one I turn to when things fall apart, when I feel better, and when I need a good word of wisdom. Or when my pets are sick (DUH!)

She's always there and always friendly, always willing to talk about things instead of lashing out, and she's always close to a joke or a bad pun. :D I love my Vet!! :lmfao:

You're the best, Vet, you know that. :laugh::lol:

I Completely agree... Vet is level headed, kind, loyal, and supportive, and a great friend.

:laugh::lol::D Here's to you!! *big yummy cheesecake just for you*

I want to say some kudos to Vet:

She's the one I turn to when things fall apart, when I feel better, and when I need a good word of wisdom. Or when my pets are sick (DUH!)

She's always there and always friendly, always willing to talk about things instead of lashing out, and she's always close to a joke or a bad pun. :) I love my Vet!! :hug:

You're the best, Vet, you know that. :laugh::hug:

Thank you so much Chanel. I very much enjoy chatting to you, and I love your smexy writing style, both obs and stories (that reminds me, I spied a new one there I haven't read yet, must go have a look!). You're the best as well. I'm so glad you're here.

Aaaaaand .... I love hugs!

Not for some months....

Far too many months I'd say. You're very good at the real thing.

I Completely agree... Vet is level headed, kind, loyal, and supportive, and a great friend.

:hug: :hug: :lol: Here's to you!! *big yummy cheesecake just for you*

A cheesecake and two hugs? How delicious. Just like you! Thanks darling!

Vet, what can I say? You're funny, smart, and beautiful. You have ALWAYS been there when I've needed someone to talk to, and you give the most diplomatic advice. I'm so glad to have you as a friend. :cry:

Vet, you're always there for me with a kind and helpful PM if I need one, whether it be an explanation of something I did wrong or an answer if I just have a question! Also you're made of awesomesauce. Thank you :D

Vet, fellow cold lover and friend, I simply adore you. You've always been someone I could talk to, and joke around with, so I'm adding some hugs! Let's all take off our clothes and have a Vet party!! Wheeeeee!

This topic is alwaus relevant! No I haven't hugged her in a few months, sadly. You're such a kind, beautiful person. You're good for people around you. Thank you for all our conversations, you're someone whos opinion always matters. Lotsa :D

I feel like... like I've NEVER hugged Vet! This is awful!

*starts sobbing and runs full-tilt at Vet with open arms*

Super-awesome lady, you are. :D

I am ashamed to admit I have not, but there is still time to rectify this :D to Vet, for being you - which is wonderful.

I tried!!!! But our travel plans have never coincided! I shall have to convince her that all the sexiest men live in Canada :)

Perhaps in the future I have hugged a Vet! ;]

You are such a lovely person and I'm so glad to see you around these boards! :)

Vet, what can I say? You're funny, smart, and beautiful. You have ALWAYS been there when I've needed someone to talk to, and you give the most diplomatic advice. I'm so glad to have you as a friend. :wub:

Nicole, you are cool and funny and we can be throwingcheeky insults at one another one minute and hugging the next. I love that!

:D because it looks like more fun than :P

:D does indeed look fun. I'd love to do that hug with you!!!

I can only agree. Much love. <3 :innocent:

*Edges up silently and steals ninja hug*

not sure what else to add except you are great :hug:

:D x

You too sneezes.

Vet, you're always there for me with a kind and helpful PM if I need one, whether it be an explanation of something I did wrong or an answer if I just have a question! Also you're made of awesomesauce. Thank you :hug:

zneeze, you're such a cool guy to have around. Ask anything, anytime!

Vet, fellow cold lover and friend, I simply adore you. You've always been someone I could talk to, and joke around with, so I'm adding some hugs! Let's all take off our clothes and have a Vet party!! Wheeeeee!

I'd love to share a cold with you! And ditto, you are a great lady to talk to when the chips are down ... or when they're up ... in fact anytime!

This topic is alwaus relevant! No I haven't hugged her in a few months, sadly. You're such a kind, beautiful person. You're good for people around you. Thank you for all our conversations, you're someone whos opinion always matters. Lotsa :heart:

pig hugs are very special to me. I love all our conversations too and when I have no access to a computer I miss your down to earth advice and humour so much.

I feel like... like I've NEVER hugged Vet! This is awful!

*starts sobbing and runs full-tilt at Vet with open arms*

Super-awesome lady, you are. :wub:

If I hug you will I get kicked? I'd enjoy that!!!

I am ashamed to admit I have not, but there is still time to rectify this :hug: to Vet, for being you - which is wonderful.

Oh lovely Enkidom. It was so good to see you recently. We must do it again sometime!

I tried!!!! But our travel plans have never coincided! I shall have to convince her that all the sexiest men live in Canada :)

Bummer for missing each other. The sexiest men live in Canada? I must start to make plans.....

Perhaps in the future I have hugged a Vet! ;]

You are such a lovely person and I'm so glad to see you around these boards! :rolleyes:

Hugs to you obsessed. I'm happy to have you here as well.

• 2 years later...

w00t.gif

Caaaaaaaaake!

:hug:

This forum is so fluffy! I love it, and all of you....

I haven't hugged my Vet today either :cry:

This is sad, and must be rectified!

I agree with Siggy. Thank you for keeping us all in line :P

Your thoughtful, considerate advice and outbursts of occasional silliness make this forum wonderful ^_^

:love:

Keep you in line? Me? Are you sure????

Nonetheless, much love to you, oh delectable with gravy one....

Archived