Sneeze Fetish Forum

white collar fic

Not sure how many people here watch White Collar, but I'm currently working on a fic for it. Actually the first time I'm writing this fandom.

In the story Neil wakes up one morning thinking he's caught a cold, but later on in the story finds out that he's suddenly developed some pretty bad allergies.

So anyway, I've got most of a first part done but having some trouble motivating myself, so just wondering how much interest there would be for this fic?

Not sure how many people here watch White Collar, but I'm currently working on a fic for it. Actually the first time I'm writing this fandom.

In the story Neil wakes up one morning thinking he's caught a cold, but later on in the story finds out that he's suddenly developed some pretty bad allergies.

So anyway, I've got most of a first part done but having some trouble motivating myself, so just wondering how much interest there would be for this fic?

While I definitely prefer colds to allergies, I have to say that my response to this post is still the same as my response when I first saw the topic:

HELL YES!!!

Yay for White Collar! I would definitely read it, especially since White Collar sneezefics are in short supply. Plus, the idea of thinking it's a cold but actually being allergies in a nice reverse of the tough guy pretending/thinking he's not sick and passing it off as allergies :D

Glad to hear some people are interested. :) I'll probably post the first part sometime after the current season ends. Only 2 episodes left. Not that I'm actually writing anything that incorporates anything from any of the actual episodes, but I'd still like to see how the season ends first just in case I change my mind.

Awesome. That gives me time to catch up: I've been DVRing all the episodes, but I haven't actually gotten to watch any since...I think the first week in July. So that means watching the three that I missed, plus the two I'm going to miss while being on vacation in the middle of nowhere for the next two weeks. (Speaking of which, I should probably mention that on the Forum....) In any case, I'm really looking forward to whatever your wonderful (evil) mind has to grace us with. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok well I finally posted the first part, it is entitled "It's Not that Bad". It took me longer than I thought to finally finish this, partly because real life issues kept getting in the way, but also cause my brain was being uncooperative and kept wanting to focus on parts of the story far ahead of what I was currently writing. :P That being said, I make no promises about when the next part will be posted, but hope you enjoy what I have so far.