Sneeze Fetish Forum

Naruto shippuden role play anyone?

Secret98

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Naruto shippuden roleplay? It can be male and female, I'm up for anything. I just really badly would like a fetish role play involving Gaara and Sasuke, but we can have anyone sneeze in it.

My idea (because I haven't been to able to follow the series lately), is the characters are about 24 in age, and Sasuke came back to the side of good.

Allergies or cold, could be both :D

Also, I'm allowing OC's, but each person in the roleplay can only have 1 OC, just because it gets to complicated with to many OC's and my brain kinda fries :D

This is flexible, so any ideas and other alterations are allowed. Please let me know if you want to be in this and how you want to do this :P

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Naruto shippuden roleplay? It can be male and female, I'm up for anything. I just really badly would like a fetish role play involving Gaara and Sasuke, but we can have anyone sneeze in it.

My idea (because I haven't been to able to follow the series lately), is the characters are about 24 in age, and Sasuke came back to the side of good.

Allergies or cold, could be both :laugh:

Also, I'm allowing OC's, but each person in the roleplay can only have 1 OC, just because it gets to complicated with to many OC's and my brain kinda fries :twisted:

This is flexible, so any ideas and other alterations are allowed. Please let me know if you want to be in this and how you want to do this :D

ooooh! I looove roleplay! Can Naruto be in it? :clapping:

Yes, all of the actual characters from the show are allowed in it, even if they already died in the series, we will come up with a reason as to why they are a live again :)

Ok, so far no one else has joined the Naruto role play, but we can start now and maybe have it be just the 2 of us or have others join in later.

Next you and I have to find a way to be online at the same time, or you can send me a message and decide somethings about the role play.

It's pretty much like writing a story, except you only write for which characters you are role playing as: example:

I write: Naruto: "Sakura, I have always loved you, and because of that I will do whatever it takes to bring Sasuke back!!!!" Naruto stood up quickly, clutching at his side from the pain. He then regained himself and turned to Sakura.

Sakura: Her eyes widen, beginning to fill with tears, she quietly says, "Naruto I never knew that I really meant so much to you."

you write: Sasuke: "Isn't that touching, to bad I'm going to have to kill you both right now!!! I will avenge my clan and take out the entire Leaf Village!!!"

Kakashi: "Well I see we finally got team seven back together, I will say it one last time Sasuke, you should give up on revenge, it will do no good." He walked over to Sakura and Naruto, "are you two ok?"

Because it's only the two of us for now, you and I will have a good number of characters, but that also depends on which of the characters we want in the role play.

Hey Purity. Sorry I should have gotten back to you sooner. I'd still love to do the role play! :dead:

Hey Purity. Sorry I should have gotten back to you sooner. I'd still love to do the role play! :P

Ok, that is good! ;) The 3 of us need to find a way to get in touch with each other. We also need to find a place to do the role play. Any ideas you have about the role play or where we could do it, would be awesome!

Do either of you have skype? If you don't it's free and we can chat on that. If you both could please send me a pm (this goes for anyone else who also would like to join :twisted: ) with there skype name and I will send you mine.

I realized that I can't pm poptropical1 :dead: so if you could go into my profile pop, I have put down my skype name in it. Please contact me when you get the chance :innocent: Same for anyone who can't pm.

Mod note: merged posts -Prodigy

Edited by Prodigy
I realized that I can't pm poptropical1 :dead: so if you could go into my profile pop, I have put down my skype name in it. Please contact me when you get the chance :P Same for anyone who can't pm.

I don't think I'm allowed to view profile pages.

Oh, ok my skype name is (removed)

Pop do you have skype? It's just quicker and easier to talk on.

I'm going to guess, you having internet problems or something, so my aim sn is (removed) . please try to get in touch ;) I'm on now both skype and aim.

(And man do I feel like I am over posting :lol: )

Mod note: merged posts and removed contact information -Prodigy

Edited by Prodigy

I'm on Skype now. (My name is [removed])

Edited by Prodigy
removed contact information

Oh man sorry about that lol but I just added both of you on skype ;)

Hey Purity. Sorry I should have gotten back to you sooner. I'd still love to do the role play! :lol:

Alrighty then! We haven't begun yet, but it will be held on skype.

For now because we only have 3 people and I have only chatted with pop, the characters and ideas we have so far are:

poptropical1: Gaara;

Naruto, Sakura

Purity of Heart: Sasuke;

Hinata; Temari

Character wise I thought it would be fair to chose 2 characters you want to play as, and then you get to chose 1 character for someone else to play as.

This is not including OC's yet, because I'm still working on mine ;)

Also because we could get more people, we might also switch characters, and the characters we have right now might change because we still need to speak with you grey.

The ideas which were all pop's (for I had none XD)

First mission to the land of snow

or

to the land of Golden Rod (made up place) and some kind of pollen style jutsu

You can add any suggestions ^^

I have another plot idea (if any Akatsuki members are gonna be in this).

Like some Akatsuki members extract the Nine Tails from Naruto? And the REAL reason Minato sealed the Nine-tailed fox into Naruto is revealed?

Like 'cause everyone is allergic to it? Maybe that's why everyone avoids Naruto (Used to avoid him). xD

Hi folks,

I have removed your Skype and AIM handles from this thread. For member security reasons we do not allow the posting of contact information on the forum.

To poptropical1, you are able to edit your own profile information (although you still can't view profiles, including your own!) to include any contact information you wish to disclose. This is a recent change implemented to make it easier for Pending members to participate more before being validated while still protecting our members' privacy. I would suggest that you update your profile fields (if you haven't already) to include any contact information you wish to share with other members.

For more information on this new feature, see HighOnLullabies' announcement.

If any other Pending members wish to join this roleplay, you are of course encouraged to post here to state your interest; however, a validated Member will need to find your contact info within your profile in order to contact you outside the forum.

Ok, yesterday took me forever to get back to skype because my appointment was longer than I thought, then I had to pick up something, and my land lord is finally gonna fix some things in my apartment, and I'm really sorry about that :)

But the 3 of us still need to talk together on skype and Grey on a Sunday needs some characters and so, the question is when is the best time to be online? I'm not usually up to early in the morning and I am usually online towards the evening to night, and have we might different time zones as well, my time zone is Massachusetts'

I had an idea, in one episode there is a chakra virus, may be if we have the Akatsuki mutate the virus and give to the ninja, who are going on a vacation somewhere....?

I hope you guys are still willing to do the role play, if you know of a better place than skype to do it on please say so :confused:

I had an idea, in one episode there is a chakra virus, may be if we have the Akatsuki mutate the virus and give to the ninja, who are going on a vacation somewhere....?

I hope you guys are still willing to do the role play, if you know of a better place than skype to do it on please say so ;)

WOW! That is sooo awesome! May we do it?! ;):confused:

I hope you guys are still willing to do the role play, if you know of a better place than skype to do it on please say so ;)

WOW! That is sooo awesome! May we do it?! ;):confused:

sure :rolleyes:

I'm on skype right now if you want to sign in? I figure Grey on a sunday can come in later, it shouldn't hurt anything. And you and Grey on a Sunday can role play without me if I'm not there, as in it can be two people at a time. I figure this way we can actually do the role play lol :confused:

Edited by ♥Purity of Heart♥

I'm on skype whenever I'm on the computer, so just sign in and if I'm on we can role play :rolleyes: Also I forgot to check with Grey on a Sunday and see if she likes that idea :winkkiss:

I still figure because of how difficult it is to get us all online at the same time, that if only 2 of us are online at a time we can still role play, and you know if another comes on then we can all role play, so you get the idea.

Ok, yesterday took me forever to get back to skype because my appointment was longer than I thought, then I had to pick up something, and my land lord is finally gonna fix some things in my apartment, and I'm really sorry about that :winkkiss:

But the 3 of us still need to talk together on skype and Grey on a Sunday needs some characters and so, the question is when is the best time to be online? I'm not usually up to early in the morning and I am usually online towards the evening to night, and have we might different time zones as well, my time zone is Massachusetts'

My time zone is EST. When are you usually online? I wanna ROLE PLAY! xD

Ok, yesterday took me forever to get back to skype because my appointment was longer than I thought, then I had to pick up something, and my land lord is finally gonna fix some things in my apartment, and I'm really sorry about that :D

My time zone is EST. When are you usually online? I wanna ROLE PLAY! xD

Lately I had been busy so I haven't been online. I'm usually online in the afternoon or evening or night. I'm on skype when ever I'm on on my computer, so if log into skype whenever your on your computer and we can role play ;) I don't know what's going on with Grey on a Sunday, but she hasn't posted or anything, she is still welcome to be in the role play if she wants to be.

I believe I have that same time zone.

Sorry I haven't been on, I have been so busy lately, but I really want to get started on the roleplay too! So if you're on a computer, log into skype and then we can role play :) I'm on skype whenever I'm on a computer.

Wow im really really sorry that I havent contacted either of you. :mf_boff: I really don't get on skype that often, and even less now that school has started for me. I'm so busy lately that I think I'll have to pull out of the roleplay. But I hope you guys have fun the chakra virus idea sounds GREAT! :D

Wow im really really sorry that I havent contacted either of you. :P I really don't get on skype that often, and even less now that school has started for me. I'm so busy lately that I think I'll have to pull out of the roleplay. But I hope you guys have fun the chakra virus idea sounds GREAT! :rolleyes:

Ok, I understand. But if later on things slow down for you and you want to rejoin the role play, feel free. Good luck with school and things.