Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Cold Obs - Age 23

Kitty

A while back my husband and I rented our third floor (which is a converted studio) to a young colllege student about 21 at the time; he and his girlfriend lived above us for a few years and moved out about four months ago. I believe I had posted about him prior, as he used to come down and hang out with me on Friday summer afternoons when I couldn't bear to remain at work - great sneeze, nice looking guy... About 6'5", very thin, dark hair, greenish blue eyes - well sculpted facial features, deep voice.

So, Friday, I was off for the Christmas holiday and he stopped by - it was a complete surprise as I was meeting PW for a pedicure in an hour, so I was in that rushing about stage, dressed -stockings, no shoes, make-up but hair undone -ladies you know - anyhow, I fly to the back door and say the hello good to see you - how have you been, yes I am running out... etc.. Now, I was sort of pre-occupied trying to gather my things and make sure dinner was pretty much set to go when I got back in, so I did not notice at first that he was congested and then as I slowed down, I could see that he had a cold.

I think I cursed my nail appointment and the whole timing thing a few times with that "shit shit shit" feeling, and contemplated cancelling, when he told me he really only had a few minutes himself as he had to get back to work, but he had a gift for my son and something for me as well... so he runs to the car and grabs a wrapped box and this gorgeous bouquet of flowers, runs back up the deck steps to me, hands them over kind of quick nearly thrusting them at me blinking rapidly kind of apologizing, "Sorry, Kat - shit - wait - I have to sneeze, damnit I know I so am catching a frigging cold and it is making me..." he bends his head into the crook of his arm (okay - love that!) "Arshhhhhhhh! Hurashhhh! crazy."

My mouth was open, I lost any composure I had, I did not know whether to thank him, bless him or laugh with Christmas glee. I got it together (mostly myself under control enough to speak) and thanked him, then blessed him and asked how he felt. He said not too bad just very sneezy (doh! he said 'very sneezy'). I said something completely lame, like 'at least you still feel decent' and then we spoke a bit more before he asked if I could help him with his resume on Sunday.

I told him no problem, just to let me know if he is okay and I will make time. Mostly I am posting because he just called me and said he is still fighting the cold and is coming over tomorrow.

PW could not understand why the hell my cheeks were so flushed, or why I was five minutes late (which he claims felt like an hour) though he asked a few times and it was too hard to explain why I was late even though he knows all about the fetish - his teasing me in the salon rubbing his nose and sniffling every few minutes did not help, though my husband did reap all rewards later on.

There are moments when I am completely composed about the fetish and then there are times when I am an utter idiot wreck - you know though I think I love feeling both ways equally - a composed jackass if you will - aww who cares really as long as I can laugh still at myself, I guess I am doing okay...

Be well - Kitty

There are moments when I am completely composed about the fetish and then there are times when I am an utter idiot wreck - you know though I think I love feeling both ways equally - a composed jackass if you will - aww who cares really as long as I can laugh still at myself, I guess I am doing okay...

My dear, you are doing more than okay. The ability to laugh at oneself is one of the most important things in life IMHO.

And as always, a fantastically written observation my dear :) (though as a bloke the rushing around to get ready is occult to me :):laugh: )

Oooh, Kitty Kat....

That is SO lovely for you, meleth. . .

I love it when the fetish makes me goofy-stupid-speechless. It is a rarity and I consider it to be rather fun.

I always love laughing at myself afterwards. . .this is the best part!

~Frack

Archived