Sneeze Fetish Forum

A quick question

Stimuli

I tend to start all my threads with a "hi" / "hello" / "haii" etc. :D

Actually I just wanted to ask What I have to do to get past the "Pending" rank thing?

I am sorry if there's some kind of information I missed, but I thought it was when you reacged a certain amount of posts / comments or something like that, but I've seen people with a lower amount of posts than me with a higher rank...

I honorstly mean no offence, and it doesn't really bother me, I am just wondering haha :blink:

Basically, just contribute to the forum. I don't think there's a set number of posts you have to reach or anything, and everyone does seem to be "approved" at different numbers, so I wouldn't worry about that.

You seem like you're doing a fine job, so just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be approved soon.

Hello TheTastyGuy!

To answer your question, after the initial validation process, members are put into the 'pending rank'. There is no set amount of posts as to when a member can 'graduate' from the pending rank. Blah's right - it all depends on positive posting, contribution, and abiding by the rules! You seem to be on the right track, so don't worry about 'approval', which will come in due time. :)

The Read Before Posting Section [http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showforum=68] has a lot of useful information! If you're still confused, feel free to contact any of the staff members about your inquiries - we'd be more than willing to help!

Hello TheTastyGuy!

To answer your question, after the initial validation process, members are put into the 'pending rank'. There is no set amount of posts as to when a member can 'graduate' from the pending rank. Blah's right - it all depends on positive posting, contribution, and abiding by the rules! You seem to be on the right track, so don't worry about 'approval', which will come in due time. :)

The Read Before Posting Section [http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showforum=68] has a lot of useful information! If you're still confused, feel free to contact any of the staff members about your inquiries - we'd be more than willing to help!

Oh haha thanks :) I sure have gotten alot more active on the forum lately, now when I've seen how nice people are here :) (I am normally quite shy and socially awkward, but here I feel free from the everyday concerns which is why I want to become a full member of the community :) ) and now therefore I'll read on the page which you sended me :)

Oh and, I have to say that I am sorry for my English haha it's as I've said before my third language :D

-Tasty

You're doing just fine, Tasty. You know I'm rooting for you. ;>

(Den kan vara lite luddig, den här valideringsprocessen, men fortsätt bara vara aktiv och positiv som du varit hittills, så kommer du att välkomnas in i de Utvaldas skara på nolltid.)

You're doing just fine, Tasty. You know I'm rooting for you. ;>

(Den kan vara lite luddig, den här valideringsprocessen, men fortsätt bara vara aktiv och positiv som du varit hittills, så kommer du att välkomnas in i de Utvaldas skara på nolltid.)

Haha thanks :D

Sant haha, ska sägas att jag lyckades göra två threads på en dag som båda har flyttats av modsen, liksom, vad är oddsen? (sorry för den usla humorn, det börjar bli sent :) )

Haha thanks :)

Sant haha, ska sägas att jag lyckades göra två threads på en dag som båda har flyttats av modsen, liksom, vad är oddsen? (sorry för den usla humorn, det börjar bli sent :) )

That is not entirely unheard of, if that makes you feel any better. :) I think I've managed that as well some day in the past. :D

Oh, and yeah, that joke sucked. :)

Hmmmm, no wandering off in languages other than English please guys. Even if I can mostly understand that one.

Tasty Guy, just in addition to what obsessed has already said, the process takes varying amounts of time/posts because the admins and one of the owners usually have to go through the process of checking the accounts together, and they are very busy and sometimes there will be a shortish break between sessions. If you post a lot in a fairly short space of time (as you have done) it might be you will get a little higher in post count than someone who has posted more steadily. It's certainly nothing personal, and nothing you have done wrong so please don't worry, it'll be past in no time and then you will be able to contribute fully.

Hmmmm, no wandering off in languages other than English please guys. Even if I can mostly understand that one.

Tasty Guy, just in addition to what obsessed has already said, the process takes varying amounts of time/posts because the admins and one of the owners usually have to go through the process of checking the accounts together, and they are very busy and sometimes there will be a shortish break between sessions. If you post a lot in a fairly short space of time (as you have done) it might be you will get a little higher in post count than someone who has posted more steadily. It's certainly nothing personal, and nothing you have done wrong so please don't worry, it'll be past in no time and then you will be able to contribute fully.

Sorry for the Swedish there, got carried away :wub:

haha aha, I see :P I was, as I said before just wondering :D

Sorry for the Swedish there, got carried away :D

Oh no, I'm the one who started it.

*All-too eager Swedish mouth go "Zip!"* :wub:

Sorry for the Swedish there, got carried away :winkkiss:

Oh no, I'm the one who started it.

*All-too eager Swedish mouth go "Zip!"* :laugh:

oh, I am so innocent :innocent::yes:

Man, now I am facepalming at myself for not reading the rules and tips, sorry for the unnecessary thread haha, hope I didn't look too stupid ;)

Archived