Sneeze Fetish Forum

But I'm... the ultimate lifeform...

retrofan191

Mewtwo’s powerful tail streamed out behind him as he soared through the air, suspended by his psionic power. The warm light of the sun, often seen through glass but never felt, coated him. He felt free… mostly angry, but also free.

‘Giovanni was a fool to think he could control me. No one can tame Mewtwo! I am superior to all others… better than the original.’

He mused over what to do with his newfound freedom. Revenge would come, of course. An idea was already starting to form in his mind. Just as he was cloned from Mew, he would clone and enhance all the Pokémon of the world… Yes… It might take a few years to get the needed supplies, though.

The pink and gray creature set down in a small field. He had some knowledge of the outside world; imprinted into his memory from his time in the tank. Grass. Trees. Sky. Sun. Flowers…

‘They’re… beautiful…’

Mewtwo was briefly distracted from his thoughts of vengeance. He leaned back on his tail, wiggling his toes in the grass. Everything was so… colorful. Bright. Not at all like the dark lab, where chrome was pretty much the only color. Seized by a sudden urge, he mentally plucked a purple flower with an odd petal shape. It was an orchid, though he didn’t know that name.

*Sniff…* Mewtwo closed his eyes and breathed in its fragrance… It filled him, nearly knocking him over. The orchid’s sweet scent was intense, and he’d never encountered anything like it before. It also made his nose sort of tingle, in a slightly unpleasant way.

‘What is this…?’ His slit-like nostrils wiggled a bit. ‘Why is my nose moving? I am not moving my nose!’

A mild burning sensation was developing inside Mewtwo’s nasal cavity. He shook his head and blinked rapidly, unsure of how to stop this new feeling. He tried rubbing at his nose with ball-like fingers, but it did nothing to stop the advance of the tickly burning.

Suddenly, Mewtwo gasped. He felt his eyes starting to close, and his breathing grew ragged and heavy. He made a vocal sound for the first time in his life.

“Ah…” Outwardly, he simply looked surprised, but his mind was working furiously. What was happening to him? He was losing control of his own body… Completely impossible! Unacceptable!

‘I am the greatest of all beings! Nothing should be able to…’

He lost his train of thought as his eyes squeezed shut of their own accord. He took another, deeper breath, and rose to the tips of his toes.

“Aaaahhh…” The feeling grew. It stung, burned, and tickled. It built until he thought he would go mad from it, and then something happened. He felt his nostrils flare open, his tongue pressed tightly to his palate, and he felt a shudder run through him.

‘I will not let this happen!’

All of the psychic’s strength was useless against this hardwired reaction. He could do nothing except hold his pose, staving off some kind of spasm, as far as he could tell. His body trembled as he stood with his eyes shut, head tilted back and nose in the air. Finally, he could hold ‘it’ no longer, and he sneezed for the very first time.

“AhhhCHHHHHSHH!”

Bent over, the tickle salved, Mewtwo’s eyes flew open as he analyzed the strange occurrence. After a few minutes of pondering, he came to the conclusion that it was some sort of autonomous reaction to expel things from the nose.

‘Preposterous… This body of mine should obey my every whim! Nothing should be expelled without my intent. In fact, nothing should need expulsion! I am perfect… They made me that way.’

The tickle soon returned, as he hadn’t moved all that much. The stinging scent slunk in, and this time he tried a different approach.

‘I shall not dwell on it. Surely it will dissipate without such a display this time.’

He folded his arms, and thought of how he would punish the cruel men who kept him enslaved, sparing nothing at all for the tickle.

His nose still acted on its own, however, twitching and jumping as a thing alive. The nostrils began to widen from their typical slit shape, turning cavernous in moments. The raised nostrils stiffened, a shuddering beginning around the rims. As he wasn’t fighting this sneeze actively, the tingle wasn’t quite as horrid. Mewtwo took this as a sign that his strategy was working.

The tickle wormed its way down his nose, which wriggled almost constantly, trying to tease the itch out sooner.

‘Hrrrm… My nostrils itch so much, how absurd!’ He couldn’t resist giving them a big rub; it felt heavenly as he scratched his nose. The itch sated, he returned to his original position, and took slow, deep, controlled breaths through his nose. He had won.

Suddenly a tiny pricking sensation spiked in the back, making his eyes sting and water. In no time at all, the sneeze crashed forward through the already widened openings of his nostrils, as he took in a swift breath and released it suddenly and explosively, unable to help himself.

“HhhhhhSCHH-CHHHSHHUH!”

Mewtwo frowned, clamping a hand over his nose.

‘This flower has such a hold over me? Then it shall be destroyed.’

Mewtwo effortlessly ripped the flower into tiny pieces and scattered them for miles around with a thought. Unfortunately, there were plenty more where that had come from.

Again, his nostrils were assaulted by the scent of orchids, this time, blown on a light breeze.

He felt the tickling sensation begin to dig into his nasal passages once again.

‘No! I will not submit to this!’ He scrubbed furiously at his nostrils with one hand, while pinching the upper portion of his nose with the other. He struggled and fought furiously, but still the urge grew. The tickle wormed its way deeper in, towards the most sensitive depths where another sneeze would be triggered.

Mewtwo grit his teeth and focused all of his concentration on stopping this occurrence. It would not happen!

‘I won’t let it!’

The frustration on his face grew, his brow furrowing, eyes squeezed shut to help him concentrate, as he felt the tickle grow, bit by agonizing bit. He was lasting quite a bit longer this time, but longer wasn’t enough to please him. He had to absolutely stop this feeling in its tracks. Was he the ultimate life form, or wasn’t he?!

He was unable to stop the first tiny hitch of his breath, “Eh.” After that, however, he suppressed the gasping inhalations for quite some time, perhaps thirty seconds. He felt his chest muscles twitching as he ordered his lungs- his lungs, which breathed only when he wished –to hold still. But as he would soon discover, not even Mewtwo can stop a sneeze forever.

Another gasp escaped him, this one a bit deeper than before. “Eeehhh…”

‘No… No!’ As Mewtwo’s concentration slipped, his face became more relaxed. His look of constant focus shifted, his mouth curving down a bit, jaw slightly parted instead of clenched. His furrowed brow unfurling, his expression becoming almost pleading. His eyes popped open to a half-lidded state, but they were unfocused and hazy. It was torture, pure torture, this feeling. It swirled and itched deep inside, clouding his mind, making him weak. He couldn’t stand it.

“Eh-hehhh… Eeeeehhhh…” Each small breath left him feeling more and more out of control. He was losing it. It wasn’t fair; he should be able to beat this…

‘But… I’m perfect…’

“Ehh-HEH… EH-HEHHHH… *Snf!* AAAAHHH…”

In a now familiar pattern, his head tilted back and his body began to shudder and shake with the force he was attempting even now to restrain.

In a last ditch effort, he resorted to physical means, and placed his finger against his nostrils, thinking to block the opening. And it worked, for a few more moments… But his sneeze was gaining strength, and it would not be denied any longer.

“EH… HEHHHHSCHHHEW!” He jerked forward in a great sneeze! But to his eternal dismay, he had confused his body by holding on so long. It wouldn’t be satisfied with just one sneeze, this time.

“Hh-hh-hHHAAAHHCHHHH!” He bucked again, tail whipping around and smashing some plants as he lost control of his body.

“Eh… eh… ehhh…”

He paused just one more time, trying to hang on, failing utterly.

“EEEEHHHHCHHHSHHHH!” This final sneeze exhausted Mewtwo, bending him to his knees, grass clenched in both fists, his chest shaking with the aftereffects.

The tickle finally abated. Mewtwo panted with relief. He rose into the air, distancing himself from what he believed the trigger for the event was. Completely still, he stared at something only he could see, and contemplated the nature of perfection, and the limits of his vast power.

:rolleyes:

This was so... cute/hot/sexy/omgwut. You write SO SO well and your descriptions of the building sneezes are AMAZING, I'm wondering why you haven't written stories yet (or if you have, why I haven't seen or read them!)

I love that the first vocal sound he ever made in his life was a sneezy inhale. :blushing: And I just love the whole theme of a cocky character thinking he's too good for sneezes. Everyone sneezes, even "perfect" clones. Kind of sad that he got so upset about losing control like that though. Poor dude. :laugh:

You might as well have named this fic "What 8-year-old Pirka thought about while lying awake in bed: the story". XD

Incredibly awesome. YOU. WRITE MORE. Who cares if you say you can't draw, you can write really freakin' well! ._.

Archived