Sneeze Fetish Forum

WWE requests

inactiveaccount

I know I'm right in the middle of a Maximum Ride story (some of you who're reading that must be like, "What?!"), but I'm feeling pretty generous and I saw that WWE fics are scarce around here. Shame, really; can you imagine how funny it would be to make a superstar have a fit in the middle of a match? :drool:

*Ahem*

Anyway, I'll take requests for a story with any wrestler(s), as long as he\they are male, 'cause I'm just that much of a fangirl. :laugh:

(Yes, it says male on the little sidebar thingy, but I assure you, I'm not. I can't change it for some reason. :bleh:)

I just wrote a request thingie on here the other day about wwe requests...i wrote one about Justin Gabriel sneezing :laugh:

But yes would it be possible for you to write one about the Miz? :drool: and also randy orton and John morrison O_O

I just wrote a request thingie on here the other day about wwe requests...i wrote one about Justin Gabriel sneezing :)

But yes would it be possible for you to write one about the Miz? :) and also randy orton and John morrison O_O

Randy Orton, The Miz AND John Morrison? Ohmigosh! :laugh:

Decisions, decisions... :omg:

I just wrote a request thingie on here the other day about wwe requests...i wrote one about Justin Gabriel sneezing :)

But yes would it be possible for you to write one about the Miz? :) and also randy orton and John morrison O_O

Decisions, decisions... :omg:

haha i know just thinking about it is making me excited too. Omg what about cm punk? O__O

I just wrote a request thingie on here the other day about wwe requests...i wrote one about Justin Gabriel sneezing :rolleyes:

But yes would it be possible for you to write one about the Miz? :laugh: and also randy orton and John morrison O_O

Decisions, decisions... :laugh:

haha i know just thinking about it is making me excited too. Omg what about cm punk? O__O

;) ---> :heart: ---> :confused: ---> ;) ---> O:)

I start now!

• 3 weeks later...