Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dear Depressed Person

Stimuli

Dear Depressed person, I know it's hard times, trust me, even thought I'm rather young I've still been through tough stuff :laugh:

Kudos to you for being able to survive through the hard times, kudos to you for not giving up, kudos to you for being who you are :drool:

Also, need a virtual hug? (I'd have a hard time hugging yo'all in real life, so, I'll do it virtually) :lol:

feels better? :bleh:

Hey, thanks, it's a shitty shitty shitty thing too go through but I'm hanging in here. :mad: Hugs to other deppressed people and those who just want hugs and to you TastyGuy too. :rolleyes:

Gonna sound rather egoistical (or something close to hehe) but I just had a need-a-hug-moment haha

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not even officially depressed and this thread made me start crying. Dang I need someone to hug :wub:

Oh damn, epic hugtime! :blushing: :blushing: :D hope you feel better :) if not: here's another hugtime: :hug::wub:

:wub:

MOAR HUGZ YALL. :D Also: pancakes all around! With strawberries and raspberries and vanilla cream!

*dives into hug pile* :wub::)

Depression is something I've struggled with most of my life, so hugs indeed to anyone else who is dealing with it! :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Isn't it nice how the more hugs you give, the more hugs you get?

group.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gifgroup.gif

This thread made me smile. Thanks, I needed that.