Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dont you just hate it?

iheartsneezn

I hate it when the meteorologists say that a particular year will be the worst ever for allergy sufferers, but then you go out and practically no one is sneezing. Maybe I don't get out enough but I honestly haven't seen real sneezing in a long long time. So much for those summer allergies, maybe fall will be different. Does anyone share my frustration?

Hmm... I understand the pain :mad: I was in a park all day today, surrounded by literally thousands of flowers and thousands of people out enjoying the sun. And did I see see or hear a sneeze? Not so much as a sniffle! Argh :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I know what you mean. This past spring I conducted a little experiment. I was checking the allergy map on Accuweather.com practically every day. Then I would keep track of how much sneezing there was on the high pollen days compared to the low pollen days. But honestly I couldn't really tell any difference!

Oh, I think they've been right on target. Come to New Jersey...I'm sneezing enough for the whole state. :omg: Fucking ragweed.

:):sillybounce::lol: Many blesses doll face.

You know what I really hate. The fact that my husband take Benadryl almost every night to help him sleep and because of this, I never get to see his allergies flare up anymore. :omg:

Haha I know exactly what you mean, even friends of mine who I know suffer from hayfever have been disappointingly unsneezy this summer. Is it bad of me to hope they all get sneezy colds this autumn to make up for it? Not that I want them to suffer... :lol:

Oh, I think they've been right on target. Come to New Jersey...I'm sneezing enough for the whole state. :laugh: Fucking ragweed.

Now there's a thought... :naughty: Bless you lots, Nicole :)