Sneeze Fetish Forum

Buildup

inactiveaccount

Sneezes themselves are always great, but does anyone else have a particular interest in buildups? I think for me, it's just because people sound so desperate when they start breathing like that. I like desperate :D

Oh, believe me people definitely have this!

I'm thinking a good half of the forum would die for a desperate buildup fit. Or mabye that's exaggerating :D

My point is: yes. A lot of yes :rolleyes:

Oh man do I love build-ups and I agree with Pearlised, we're not the only ones. :blushing: I'd definitely rather someone have a desperate build-up and lose the sneeze than hear a lackluster sneeze that comes out of nowhere. I like when it's announced way ahead of time.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes... there can be a good build-up without a sneeze, but there can't be a good sneeze without a build-up. :D

Edited by Chanel_no5
Oh yes... there can be a good build-up without a sneeze, but there can't be a good sneeze without a build-up. :D

Totally agree. Though I do feel robbed if there is a great buildup with no sneeze, it is still very entertaining to watch happen.

Can I say yes and no at the same time? Well, not at the same time but I sometimes find build-ups awesome, and other times I find them annoying. I haven't been able to figure out if its the person, the sound, or some other random combination. I think I like build-ups when they aren't very long and don't happen with every single sneeze. If its all just build-up and not much sneezing that might be where I find it annoying.

Buildups are DEFINING a good sneeze :lol: :lol:

This. This SOOOO much :D

Oh yes! A good build-up can make up for a poor sneeze in my opinion :D It's all in the eyes, and the point when they realise a sneeze is inevitable... :zap:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the kind when there is a buildup, and then the person thinks the sneeze went away, but it comes back and surprises them! Also, when a person is trying not to sneeze, but then fails.