Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anybody here watch Misfits?

So, lately I've been getting back into Misfits, and I've been thinking about how much I would really like to write a fic in this fandom. Like, really bad. But I don't know exactly how much of a demand there would be for it. If you're not familiar with the show, this is how Wikipedia describes it:

Misfits is a British science fiction comedy-drama television series about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community service programme, where they attain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm.

And of course, there's a whole lot more to it than that, but that's as stripped down an explanation as I can get. Anyway, I really only write fics involving guys, so I'd probably lean toward either Nathan or Simon, but really, I'm just curious. Is there any interest?

Yes, YES!!! I love misfits sooo much! When I was watching it, I didn't think it would be that good, but I was so wrong!! It is my favorite show ever. Also, my friends sister has meet the guy who plays Simon TWICE! If you could write a fic about Simon, I would die of happiness!!!! :lol:

• 4 years later...

I watch misfits! I was just thinking, what if Nathan caught a cold from having to sleep in the community center?

"noooo I'b dot sick!"

and he comes up with all these bs excuses like

"I'b allergic to your attitude!"