Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sarah's sick boyfriend

sneezefetish

Im not sure how this will turn out

Sarah self-consciously pulled her hand out of her boyfriend Ryan's, grasp. She was getting sweaty, walking around at the county fair, despite the somewhat cool night air. She didn't want Ryan to get grossed out by her slippery palm.

"Ready to go home? I'm a little tired," said Ryan. So they made their way through the crowd and back to Ryan's family car. He had recently acquired his drivers license. Sarah had a few months to go.

Sarah was sad to leave Ryan when he dropped her off at home, but as she climbed into bed she looked forward to the thought of spending the entire day with her boyfriend when she woke up the next day.

Sarah headed out the door at eleven a.m.. Ryan's house was five houses down from hers- an easy walk. She knocked on the white door. Ryan's mother opened it, her sunglasses perched on her head and her shoes on. She and Ryan's dad were going out of town for the day.

"Hello, Sarah! Before you come in, I'm warning you that Ryan has a cold, poor thing."

The sound of desperate, hacking coughs echoed through the house. Sarah smiled to herself. She had a sneeze fetish and had never heard her boyfriend sneeze before. Maybe she'd get lucky.

As Ryan's parents left, Sarah walked through to the living room, where Ryan was laying on the couch, covered in blankets.

"Hey, baby," he croaked. Before Sarah could reply, the moment she was waiting for arrived. Ryan's breath hitched. His nostrils quivered. His eyes narrowed.

"ESHIH! Ha-atchoo! Hitchoo." Sarah had prepared herself for it. She took a deep breath.

"Bless you." She turned pink. She rarely blessed people. It was too embarrassing.

"Thanks." Ryan sat up a little as Sarah approached him and sat next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry you feel so miserable," she said, kissing his warm forehead. "Is there anything I can get you?"

Ryan shook his head. "Wait... I have to sneeze. Back up, Sarah, I'm going to spray everywhere and hit you."

Sarah's eyes fell on a box of tissues across the room, but Ryan's sneezy expression said that there wasn't enough time. Sarah quickly pressed her hand to her boyfriend's nose, just in time.

"Heshoo! Tchoo. Heh-isshhhah! Hah-ISH, ishh, ishh." Sarah realized that the hand sanitizer she had put on earlier was making Ryan sneeze more. She kept her wet hand pressed to Ryan's nose.

"Ishoo, itchew, ahshoo, hitchuh! HUH-AHshoo!"

"Bless you," said Sarah, withdrawing her hand, which was.soaked.

"Aw, I'b sorry, Sarah, thad bust have been disgustigg," said Ryan. Sarah, practically shaking with excitement, went to get the box of kleenex.

She held one up to Ryan's nose, gently pinching his nostrils.

"Blow," she ordered. He sheepishly obeyed.

"I'm going to make you some tea and soup," said Sarah, walking toward the kitchen. She had a feeling that her day would turn out great.

*TBC?*

Part 2---

"Eat it while it's hot," Sarah ordered, setting the tray of chicken noodle soup and crackers on Ryan's lap. He nodded gratefully, picking up the spoon and scooping up a spoonful of broth and noodles. Suddenly, his expression turned vacant and he reached for a tissue. Sarah grabbed the bowl of soup to steady it as Ryan's body shuddered slightly, waiting for the sneeze to finally come.

"Ha.. Ha-ishoo! ESCHOO!" Ryan's eyes were red and watery. He wiped at them and leaned back into his pillows, sighing defeatedly.

"Bless," said Sarah, setting the bowl of soup back down. "Let me know when you're going to sneeze again, okay? That way you

won't spill your soup."

Sarah had to grab the bowl around three more times to let Ryan sneeze. She couldn't believe her luck. She had been with her boyfriend for four months, and this was the only time she had ever heard him sneeze at all. She felt bad for him, because he was so miserable, but she was enjoying herself immensely, not to mention congratulating herself on actually blessing him more than once. She sighed as she looked at Ryan's sick profile.

His usually upright and cheerful 5' 10" frame was slumped against the couch, tired and achy. His blond, shaggy hair was damp with sweat, sweeping messily across his forehead. His blue-green eyes were watery and red-ish. Sarah still thought that he looked as adorable as ever.

"I'm going to go grab a thermometer and take your temperature," she said, going to look through the dowstairs bathroom cabinent for a digital

thermometer. She finally found one and returned to Ryan's side, sticking it under his tongue.

"You better not sneeze while this is in," she said firmly. Ryan smiled weakly and sat obediently, waiting.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Sarah leaned over and took the thermometer out of Ryan's mouth. She gazed at it for a moment. "Aw... 102.3, poor thing..."She took the empty soup bowl and teacup out to the kitchen to wash them out. As she stood at the sink, she thought she heard a sneeze. She turned the water off and listened for a little, grinning as she listened to a full-fledged fit of sneezing. Ryan was probably trying to hold most of them back while she was with him.

"Ishoo! Hitchew! Ha-ishh, ish, ish, ishoo, ISHOO!" Sarah's heart pounded when Ryan's fit became rapid and wet halfway through. She decided not to bless him from her spot in the kitchen because then he would know that she was listening. She busied herself with a cold and wet washcloth, bringing it back to Ryan's side and wiping his forehead to try and bring down the fever.

Half an hour later, plenty more sneezes had passed, but Ryan's fever had spiked up to 103.9, and he was burning up.

"I'm going to call your mom, Ryan," said Sarah, reaching for her cellphone and scrolling through her contacts.

"Hello, Mrs. Conners? It's Sarah. Ryan's fever has gone up."

Sarah talked for a few minutes before ending the call and turning to her boyfriend. "I'm going to do the best I can to take care of you," she said.

"You're already doing great," said Ryan, his voice raspy. Not three seconds later, he gasped. Sarah thought he was going to sneeze until he stumbled off of the couch and tried to walk.

Sarah helped him to the bathroom as quickly as she could. They made it to the toilet before Ryan emptied the contents of his stomach. Sarah hurriedly flushed the toilet. Ryan's face was flushed, whether from embarrassement or the fever, Sarah did not know. However, he was sweating bullets, so she pulled his shirt over his head to cool him off a little.

"I'm so hot," he croaked, closing his eyes and laying his head on the tile floor of the bathroom. Sarah felt tears of compassion and pity fill her eyes. She hated watching him suffer, and she knew that she had to bring his fever down.

"Ryan, babe, we need to get your temperature down. I know that you aren't going to like this very much, but we need to get you in the shower and cool you off. I'm going to get in with you. Can you take your shorts off? Just down to your boxers." Sarah felt like she was talking to a small child, but she didn't care. Ryan slid himself up into a sitting position, in his boxers now. Sarah, feeling a little self-conscious, stripped down to her bra and underwear. She reached over and turned on the shower faucet, making sure that the water was cool, but not too cold.

"It's going to feel pretty chilly, hun," she said, trying to support Ryan's weight as she pushed the shower curtain aside and helped him into the tub. She sat him down on the opposite side of the faucet, the shower's stream coming up to his chest. He shivered violently. Sarah braced herself and stepped into the water. It was pretty cold but it would be good for Ryan.

Every time he gasped from the cold of the water, Sarah told him that it would only be a little bit longer before they could turn off the water. "I'm right here, Ryan, we're going to get your fever down," she whispered, her voice barely rising above the noise of the shower.

This story is sweet and so adorable! Please keep it up! I wish I had the ability to write more than a little part. You're a great writer!

Archived