Sneeze Fetish Forum

cute teacher with a cold (f)

sneeze@me

i know i havent posted in a while but i thought people might like this. its based off a teacher i remember from high school. enjoy.

out of all my classes, i like history the best. i like it because of my teacher, miss coleman. she's really young, pretty and nice, and has the best sneezes ever! she has allergies in the spring but one winter, she had the sneeziest cold ever.

it was raining that day and it was pretty cold. i was sitting in class when she came in threw the door. her hair was kind of damp and her nostrils were pink. she had a tissue in her fist and when she put her briefcase on the desk, she faced me and i saw her get this cute expression on her face! she sneezed like three times and it sounded like Achoo! Achoo! ACHOO! she then blew her nose into the tissue, shaking her head side to side. her nose sounded really full and even when she was done, she sniffled like the blowing didnt help at all.

she kept sneezing in class and each time she had to pull out a tissue i think i blushed. she kept blowing her nose too and by the end of class it was red and she was sounding really stuffed up. i dont think i took notes at all. she kept sneezing in threes, like Ichoo! Achoo! ACHOO!

at the end of class, i asked her if she was okay and she said doe, i have a cold. thadks for askig. and then she sneezed again! Achoo! Achoo! ACHOOO! the last one was really wet and the tissue fell apart in her hands. she seemed really embarrased as she blew her nose. i blessed her and had to leave for my next class. but her cold was seriously hot!

the end.

Archived