Sneeze Fetish Forum

um, hello nice to meet everyone

thequietside

in all honesty I don't really go in many forums(in fact this is the only one I remember becoming a member of). I'm a rather shy guy so it took a li'l time for me to gather the courage to introduce myself.

I'm a gamer and as you can guess I'm not really that social, I'm trying to change that with some help from friends but It can be hard due to certain circumstances I've had to live with (Aspergers syndrome). on some subjects I can be very naive about such as slang or trends and the like.

as far as I can remember I've had this fetish and wasn't really sure what the feelings I had with seeing people sneeze was about and mostly just kept my mouth shut about it because I wasn't sure if it was the kind of subject to bring up to just anyone, once I reached puberty I realized that I had this fetish but always kept it secret and never told either my closest friends (or girlfriends) about it because I figured they'd call me weird, so after keeping this secret for so long (and eventually learning about the internet) I researched this fetish and found this forum and I was overjoyed to find out I wasn't the only person to have this fetish :laugh: . So I hope I can get along with everyone here and maybe even make a friend or two

this is all I can think to tell about myself at the moment so tell me if I gave too little or too much information so I can get more accustomed to this site.

Welcome to posting. I hope you have lots of fun here. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum! :D Don't worry, we don't bite (mostly) :winkkiss: You gave a very good amount of information, an excellent introductory post :D

I hope you enjoy finding your way about the place and getting to know us :D

this is all I can think to tell about myself at the moment so tell me if I gave too little or too much information so I can get more accustomed to this site.

It was perfect. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum! ;) Don't worry, we don't bite (mostly) :D You gave a very good amount of information, an excellent introductory post :)

I hope you enjoy finding your way about the place and getting to know us :laugh:

I will and I saw you callie's not so fantastic voyage, I love your artwork! and it's a pleasure to meet you

Welcome crc. I hope you enjoy yourself here. We have all kinds of folks, so hopefully you'll feel yourself at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! Nice to meet you. :) Likewise for me this is the only forum I'm a part of (because it's awesome here). Hope you'll have a fun time around here. :)

Archived