Sneeze Fetish Forum

viewing my own profile or other members' profiles?

sneezefetish

Whenever I click on my name in the top left corner to go to my profile, a page comes up with a red error bar. Same thing with other members' profiles. I can't go to the chatroom either. Do I have to have certain rights to access these pages, or is it just my computer?

Sneezes is right, you need to achieve "Newbie" status to be able to see profiles. There are several useful topics here that you can look at. They let you know what you can do at various member levels and how to get from one to the next. You can edit your own profile however, by following the instructions here.

And welcome to the forum :mellow:

Thanks Kiwi and sneezes!

The only thing I would add is that the senior staff (HoL and Lynne) have limited time, and although they periodically go through the new members and validate them fully, it can be a time consuming process. Therefore on some occasions it can take longer than others, and just because you have made a certain number of posts, or have been very active doesn't necessarily mean that the change will occur immediately, so please do be patient. In the meantime have a good look around and have fun.

Archived