Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Cold Obs (23) Part Ii

Kitty

The first question I have to ask is it it warm in here? or am I just horny? LOL - Purhaps now a bit of both.

So the lad punctually arrives, my husband and son playing with the new hockey sticks and ball/pucks whatever outside, I was out there trying not to get hit and my resume boy drove up. Just he and I went in ther house in, and we are walking through the house, he sneezes - a damn stifle, but that "Hhhgnnxxnt" sort of unspellable sound nice nontheless. Today, I have better control and I bless him and ask how he is feeling and he says something to the effect, 'still sneezing, but better' and asks if I have tissues. I indicate the bathroom and I go into the sun porch, I hear him blow(not messy, not honking) and wash his hands and he comes in and sits down in the seat next to mine. He pulls the resume out from his pocket and we go over it, really I did not have to make too many changes and whilst I retyped it, we chatted and laughed about a few of our neighbors who always seem to be having a row with one another, his voice sounding adorably congested and he was sniffing and clearing his throat a bit as well.

Just as I was loading the paper and beginning to print the copies, he pulled out a tissue and folded it, wheeled the chair back from me a bit, and had the tissue ready across his hands, sort of waiting. It was one of the most beautiful pauses of anticipation with which I have yet to be tortured. He laughed and said, "I thought I had to sneeze and I would be so pissed if you caught my cold." I laughed and patted his arm, and thanked him for his consideration and turned to stick more paper in my printer and then I heard the inhale of air and turned back just in time to see him close his eyes and sneeze "HurrAsshhhh" into the tissue, he then wiped his nose and shook his head and I blessed him. His eyes were tearing slightly and he was smiling at me and I asked "What?" suddenly sort of freaked as if maybe he could read my thoughts which were not pure at that second.

He looked down and then said, "Kat you are so damn sweet and I have to tell you I really felt like shit til I saw you smile, I was sneezing right up until the second I pulled into your driveway and just before I was thinking I shuold call and tell you I was too sick and then it was like, my head cleared and aside from that last sneeze, I feel pretty good." He told me I was a magic potion - which is very sweet - but I don't want to be a magic potion to stop the sneezing. LOL - Though as he is a sweet guy, I am pleased he felt better - great sneezes that one has!

Kitty

Archived