Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Adult Only" Section of this forum?

Guest laj6213

Guest laj6213

I've been visiting this forum for quite sometime and despite multiple attempts to the site administrator, I cannot gain access to the "adult only" section of the message board. Do other people use this part of the forum and if so, is it active?

Does anyone know how I can gain access??

You must first be approved by a moderator (you're currently validating) and then you can ask for access to the Adult Board :drool:

Thanks TastyGuy.

laj6213, all the boards on the forum are active and functioning. You will find more information on all kinds of things, including who has access to the various different areas in the Read Before Posting section. If you carry on posting, then in time you will be fully validated. There is no set time, and no absolute number of posts that will ensure validation. The nature of the posts made, and your history on the forum are also taken into account. Just a note though, the senior staff usually carry out the checks at intervals and will check the accounts which qualify at that time. Therefore some accounts will be qualified with only a few posts over the required minimum, some will have many more.

Guest laj6213

Wow. I hadn't realized there was such an initiation process. Thanks for the answer. I hope I get validated soon!

Thanks TastyGuy.

laj6213, all the boards on the forum are active and functioning. You will find more information on all kinds of things, including who has access to the various different areas in the Read Before Posting section. If you carry on posting, then in time you will be fully validated. There is no set time, and no absolute number of posts that will ensure validation. The nature of the posts made, and your history on the forum are also taken into account. Just a note though, the senior staff usually carry out the checks at intervals and will check the accounts which qualify at that time. Therefore some accounts will be qualified with only a few posts over the required minimum, some will have many more.

The validation process is so extensive because we've had a history of problematic folks registering for the forum. With things the way they are, our valuable members are protected and the troublemakers get caught before they can do any serious damage! :)

Just keep posting constructively, join in on discussions on a variety of boards, and generally be a positive influence and you'll find that time (and the validation period!) really does fly when you're having fun.

Archived