Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pseudosneeze

No, I'm not talking about the Na'vi. (Although if somebody wants to draw Zoe Saldana's character, I won't object.) I'm thinking of The Last Airbender. Is there anyone else who'd like to see Katara sneeze? or maybe Suki? Azula? Ty Lee?

Whoo, finally, someone who says "Avatar" without meaning the blue people (as awesome as they are...xD) xP I'd love to but I fear my art is not up to scratch :lol: If I ever manage to produce something that vaguely resembles them though, I'll let you know :drool:

I love Avatar! I suck at drawing, though. I'll try...if I come up with something that doesn't look like a preschooler drew it with finger-paint, I'll post it.

No, I'm not talking about the Na'vi. (Although if somebody wants to draw Zoe Saldana's character, I won't object.) I'm thinking of The Last Airbender. Is there anyone else who'd like to see Katara sneeze? or maybe Suki? Azula? Ty Lee?

Yeah I would like to see pictures of them sneezing. Toph too

I could do it, just it may take sometime, do to being busy lately. Which one would you like to see sneeze the most and what do you want to make them sneeze?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You're not the only one that would love to see this happen :D I'll attempt to draw Katara, Ty Lee, and Azula from a story I will complete sometime soon...I'll post it if it doesn't look like crap :).

Thanks a lot mysterysneeze. Katara, Ty Lee, Azula, Toph, Suki, Yue, Korra (any woman that's not Lo and Lee would be terrific)