Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gifts

TheCakeIsAlive

Gifts  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If you were considering making a gift for a fellow member of this community, would you most likely do:

• A fic (written)
    • A fic (recorded)
    • A .wav
    • A video
    • Artwork
    • Something not sneeze-related
  2. 2. Same for receiving. If you were to receive a gift from a fellow foummer, would you rather get:

• A fic (written)
    • A fic (recorded)
    • A .wav
    • A video
    • Artwork
    • Something not sneeze-related

This came up in a discussion with a friend and I decided to make a poll out of it. You can pick multiple things as for me at least it would depend on the person and how close we are etc.

So, to satisfy my infernal curiosity I present to you this poll. :P (And shall in due course cast my own vote. ^^)

For both questions I checked off a written fic and something not sneeze related. A written fic is certainly my favorite sneeze media and really the only kind I'd be interested in receiving. It's also the only kind of sneeze related gift I'd be willing to give since I don't do wavs or videos and I'm not good at drawing anything besides elaborate doodles.

In the event that I was ever close enough with someone on here that we actually communicated a lot outside of the forum and knew each other well, then I might consider exchanging normal gifts with them that had nothing to do with the fetish, but this could only happen if we were both financially able to exchange gifts.

Edited by Shayla

Well it would very much depend to whom the gift was being sent. I have given a written fic, a recorded fic, and I video or two, but by far the most frequent have been non-sneeze related gifts.

Again what I would like to receive would depend upon who was sending it. In most cases, I'd probably prefer non-sneeze related gifts or fics ... but I have been sent .wavs before now, all of which were appreciated ... and I've received artwork which is currently hanging on my living room wall ... but it isn't sneeze related so it doesn't classify as that presumably. :P

Edited by Vetinari