Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Habits Female Self-obs

Sapphire

O.K. I have previously posted about having a sneezing mental block, meaning I can't sneeze in front of people. Besides having the sneezing mental block, I am also a very infrequent sneezer even if I am just at home by myself. I will sneeze one time one day, and then I won't sneeze again for a week or often more. I won't even feel any tickles or anything for such a long time period. If I ever have a cold, I do have to sneeze, but it will usually be about five times a day for the duration of the cold. I don't think that many sneeze fetishists would be pleased to hang out with someone like me.

I am not sure when this infrequent sneezing began to take place because I remember as a child that I would sneeze much more often; still having the mental block, I would hide in the bathroom or my bedroom etc. and stifle, particularly if I had a cold. But even if I didn't have a cold, I would sneeze, and when I was growing up, I thought that I had allergies. Then, when I moved out of my parents' house, I stopped sneezing much. I thought I had childhood allergies that I outgrew.

Now during the holidays, I always stay with my parents for at least one week. And here is where my whole pattern of infrequent sneezing breaks down. I am really beginning to think that maybe there is some kind of allergen that I am sensitive to in my parents' home. Every year, I feel the need to sneeze and sneeze many times while visiting my parents. It is like a constant itch, and I am constantly trying not to sneeze or looking for a moment when I am alone and I can stifle one or two sneezes. When I get this moment, then sometimes the sneeze won't come because I have been holding it back for so long; then, I have false starts. This is miserable for me because when you have a sneezing mental block, probably the people you would least want to sneeze in front of are your parents. I'd rather break my mental block, if I were going to have such a breakthrough, in front of some friends or something.

So for this past week, I, who normally do not sneeze often at all must have been sneezing close to ten times a day and feeling like I had to sneeze constantly all day for a week. It is so strange, and it happens every single time I spend the holidays with my parents. The allergen, if it is one, can't be pets because I have pets myself, and do not have allergies to animals. There isn't anything in the house that I can pinpoint. It's an old house from the 1970's. Maybe it has mold growing somewhere??

Anyway, because of my mental block, I have developed various volume levels for my sneeze. When I completely stifle, nothing can be heard. When I am home by myself, I will sneeze very loudly, many times without covering. Then I have all sorts of middle ranges. Once I allowed myself to sneeze in a store just before closing when there was only one person around quite far away, and I thought it would feel so good to let the sneeze out. It came out audible, but so soft just like "chew." I say "allowed myself to sneeze" because if I don't sort of mentally give myself permission and concentrate hard, I'll never sneeze in a store. And if someone is too close by, even if I tell myself it's o.k., it usually doesn't work.

One other time, I was roommates with a very close friend for two years, and I told myself that I would try to sneeze in front of her. I sort of did two times, but I just let her hear me sneeze, not see me. I never ended up feeling the need to sneeze at any time that she would have been looking at me.

Once I was in my room looking at the computer, and I felt a sneeze coming on. I knew that she was within earshot outside my room, talking to our other roommate. She and I were upstairs, and the roommate was downstairs. I was really surprised that I let the sneeze out in kind of a medium range sound. She heard it, and she blessed me because she was really compulsive about blessing everyone in the house, especially our downstairs roommate with allergies. He would do long strings of multiples, and she would bless him every time. He would tell her, "Don't feel like you have to say that every time because this is going to go on for a while." She used to get very angry and tell him, "I'll say what I want." He would tell her, "That's what I mean; if you don't feel like saying it, don't say it."

So then, one other time I sneezed loudly upstairs while my friend was downstairs. I had just cleaned the bathroom, and all of the chemicals had affected me. She yelled "Bless you" up the stairs.

Thanks for all the details. Sounds like you have sneezing (and not sneezing) down to a fine art. I really enjoyed your self-obs. You don't sound all that soveryshy. :laugh:

Joel

Archived