Sneeze Fetish Forum

Degrassi: Next Generation Fic request...

snifflechick

I recently started re-watching Degrassi: Next Generation, rekindling the long forgotten adoration I have for Dylan (Paige's brother and Marco's boyfriend).

After scouring the net, I was disappointed to find only one fanfiction that even mentions him being sick, and zero that features him sneezing, or being unwell in any way. *heartbroken*

So I was wondering if someone here might be interested in writing a fic about him. I'm not picky about where or how or why (although it'd be cuter if he and Marco were together at the time... caretaking is adorable!).

I really hope someone else shares my love of these gorgeous boys.

Thank you in advance!!!!

I love Degrassi so much, and Dylan's one of my favorites. The only problems are 1) I have a bunch of stories going and currently very little time, and 2) It's been a little while since I've seen Degrassi, especially Dylan's episodes, so my characterization might be rocky. I'd love to write it, though, it just might take me... ages.

Ahh! Thank you!!!! Ages is fine, I'm just so glad that someone wants to do it :poster_oops:

Also sorry I didn't reply earlier, school's been crazy. But thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!