Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everyone! I'm new.

AngelRain

Hi everyone. I'm new, though I've known about this place and have been visiting for a long time. It took me a long time, but I finally made up my mind to join. I'm 21, though my birthday's coming up in a little over a week so I'll be 22. Anyway, I've enjoyed sneezing for as long as I can remember. But I learned that I had the fetish when I was 13. I live in Pennsylvania and I have all my life. In my spare time I enjoy watching anime and reading manga, playing video games, reading fantasy books and watching fantasy movies, and listening to music. I also enjoy writing stories, mainly fantasy, though lately I've been writing some non-fantasy stuff. I've even started to write some fetishy fiction so I was hoping I could post some of it here. Nothing's finished (a common problem with me, it seems) but I hope that it will be at some point. Well, I think that's it about me. I hope that everyone will be kind an that we can be friends.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you!

Hope you have a heavenly time here....

(nice name by the way)

Hello and welcome! :lol: Everyone here is very friendly, so I think you'll be glad you joined. :)

Why, thank you! I think I'm gonna like it here a lot! (glad you like name)

Allow me to be the first to welcome you!

Hope you have a heavenly time here....

(nice name by the way)

Hey there! :angry:

There are a lot of people on this forum that share your interests (myself included!) so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. I really hope you do decide to share some of your writing; I'd love to read it! Anyway, I hope you have fun here and aren't scared away by the crazy shenanigans! :bleh:

:heart: Spoo~

Welcome! I really hope you can share some of your writing; there's no such thing as too many sneezefics! Hope you have fun!

~EliGirl~

Hello and welcome. :) Happy birthday in advance :laugh:

Nothing's finished (a common problem with me, it seems) but I hope that it will be at some point.
Not just with you. :lol: I'd say it's a very common problem in general. :D

ETA: Love your signature btw. :unsure:

Hello and welcome. If you need any help, feel free to ask!

:)

Nice to meet you, AngelRain. I'm an anime- and fantasy geek too. :D Welcome aboard!

Archived