Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tenth anniversary thank yous

Zed

Well, my friends, time certainly flies!

It was roughly 10 years ago that I took my first tentative steps in signing up with one of the previous incarnations of the SFF board and I have to say, they were some of the best steps I have ever taken in my life. Not only did I discover that I was not alone in this world (not to mention a place to share obs and wavs) but I also met many amazing people and had the good fortune to make some very good friends in the process.

Life, as it inevitably does, has gotten in the way and I have lost touch with some wonderful people. Whether you still visit this place any more or not, I just hope you know that I have treasured our friendships and will always adore this community for what it has given me and what it continues to give me.

At the risk of missing someone, I would like to thank the following people in particular for making me feel so welcome and for adding so much light to my life. Some on this list are no longer part of the board (as far as I am aware) but that doesn't diminish their contributions to this community in any way, shape or form. I just hope I have their current screen names as some have changed monikers over the years.

A big thank you to:

Diamondglen

Tma

Evie

Kitty

Sojo

Firefly

Lynne

Redhairedgirl

Cath_UK

Turtle

Enkidom

Susiequsie

Bondi

Hypnos

Obsessed

Lalena

Prodigy

GL

Daystar

Scarlett

Nicole

Phoenix

Shadegirl

Cagrules

Blndeangeloflve

Zop

Nick

Dani

King of the ruins

AlluraBond

Bombast

Razman

Bruyere

Raiyne

Hilsbilly

Piper

Misty

Musicgirl

Laura

Fever

Tarotgal

Jenn

Bless you all for your support, friendship, sense of humour and yes, your sneezes!

Take good care, my friends. I toast you all!

Thank you for everything,

Zed

Aww, man. :rolleyes: I'm so happy to be part of this list! Thank you, Zed. That was sweet of you. :bleh:

I have always found you to be one of the kindest, most supportive, and most genuine members here. I'm happy that you're around, and I hope that we're graced with your presence and your kindness for another 10 years! :wub:

:hug:

Oh Zed! :hug: I am THRILLED to be included in your list. Thank you so much :wub:

Thank YOU for helping to make the forum so inviting and I place I love to come back to. Here's to ten more years!!! :cheers:

*pounces and hugs Zed lots an lots* (and plies him w/ cheesecake)

:hug:

Everyone that knows you thinks the World of you!! You are a brilliant ray of light (and puns :D ). I miss you Muchly!!

Thank you for putting me on your list- I feel Beyond priviledged to have "met" you, and hope that at least at some point that you can swing by more often. You are Missed!!

:wub:

It's nice to see you here from time to time, Zed. Love seeing your name pop up in a thread.

:D (pretend that says Anniversary)!!

[Raiyne]

Thank you brother. Has it really been almost a decade now? I guess so. Glad to hear all is well on the northern front.

B

Archived