Sneeze Fetish Forum

Greetings

klaus_schnell

Hello :D

I just found out that this place existed.

I sneeze a lot. Multiple times a day, and at least 5 to 10 times per sneeze session. They are usually really big and loud. I have a very projecting voice as it is so my sneezes tend to be epic. :D

Im not really familiar with this place yet and I have never been to a fetish site before. this is my first time :laugh:

I have been recording my sneeze attacks on video lately and I thought it would be a neat idea to share them. Is this something anyone would be interested in?

Hello and welcome. If you need any help, just ask. I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Welcome! :D Your avatar makes me laugh. :laugh:

I like male sneezes (and I'm definitely not the only one), so I'm sure there would be a lot of people interested in listening to your recordings/videos. :D

Have fun looking around the site! There's a lot of interesting stuff to find.

A lot of people do them on YouTube, but if you're too embarrassed to do that then I'm not sure. :) Hopefully someone else who actually makes videos will be able to give a better answer.

A lot of people do them on YouTube, but if you're too embarrassed to do that then I'm not sure. :wub: Hopefully someone else who actually makes videos will be able to give a better answer.

thanks AnonyMouse. I actually uploaded a vid to youtube today. I was actually wondering where would be the best place on this site. :)

Later on you should be able to use the Share and Share alike forum, which is a sticky at the top of General Disucssion, but it isn't available until you have completed the validation process. In the meantime I see you have added your video to the Youtune list which is fine as well.

For the moment there are a few things you can't do, for example you can't edit your posts at all, you can't use the Personal Messenger (PM) and there are one or two places you can't see/post. For more details on what is and isn't possible, and on the validation process itself, then look at Read Before Posting.

Lastly, there is no guarantee that the staff will open any given thread within a set amount of time so if you need any information, then feel free to ask here in Website Support because then we will be more certain to get back to you.

Sorry if it all seems a bit confusing at first, there's a lot to learn. Periodically I still click on something and go "Woah! I didn't know I could do that!!!!" :D I hope you're enjoying it here though.

Archived