Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffling, Blowing & Sneezing

norcal tinkfan

I came down with a headcold today. My throat's been sore & could feel it coming on...but became a full blown cold today. I don't feel very bad...but my nose has become increasingly stuffy causing me to have to blow every so often to needing to blow a few times every couple hours. My left nostril is probably about 70% stuffed & my voice is taking on that "headcold" tone. My sneezes have gone from softer sneezes to more forceful sneezes needing blows after each one. But sore throat, headache & other stuff aside not feeling too bad with this one.

Thanks, everyone. My left nostril is now totally stuffed up and I am blowing my nose a lot. The sneezing is picking up but all & all I'm not feeling really bad. Just not a lot of energy and a little achy.

Best obs of the day was when I went to blow my nose to try & clear it. I blew into my tissue and it caused a tickle. I sniffed & it went away. A bit later I could feel a sneeze coming on when

I was on the phone with a friend. I sniffed again to try & get rid of it but it just got stronger. Before I could say anything to my friend I tossed the phone on my bed, picked up my hanky and sneezed three harsh, wet sneezes into it. I was a little embarrassed I just kinda tossed the phone down, but the sneezes cleared my nose for a good amount of time so totally worth it.

She said she could hear me, felt sorry for me, etc. I was actually canceling plans with her at the time. At least she knee I wasn't faking! :winkkiss:

^^^^^^ Famous last words! ^^^^^^

This cold absolutely went from mild to not so mild. I am pretty much completely stuffed up & I can't breathe through my nose at all. I'm so congested that my sneezes are all wet, harsh soaking my hankies & the tickle starts almost as soon as the last sneezes & blows end.

For example, a few hours ago I felt the tickle in my right nostril. I sniffed & rubbed my nose. That didn't help. I pulled a tissue out of the box and blew with little success other than the tickle getting stronger. I sniffed again, blew again and it did nothing. Finally I took a tissue and just lightly touched it to my nose. That did it. I set the tissue down & grabbed my hanky as the tickle turned into a burn and HIASCHOOOOO! HIASCHOOOO! HEH...HEH...HEH...HESCHOOOOO! HUCHOOOOO! I followed it by blows into several tissues but caused a tickle that lasted another 20 minutes or so before I sneezed again.

Blew my now red & sore nose four times while typing this & need to sneeze again!

I can't sleep. I have a fever of 100.4, my throat hurts, I am congested, but thanks to the cold meds my nose isn't streaming at this moment.

Just not feeling well.

Sorry you can't sleep, norcal. Fever sucks... that's where it turns from a cold you can deal with, to something more frustrating and uck.

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Hope your sore throat stops soon, too.

So my nose has turned into a faucet, but at least some of the congestion is loosening. I still have a stuffy voice, but air is getting through my nose. Alka Seltzer Plus works great...but I still don't feel well, just well enough to be a bit restless.

My cold is still raging on along with a newly minted ear infection. :D

The good thing is not only the antibiotics for the infection, but the prescription strength cough medicine & decongestant.

The decongestant was working & making my nose rather itchy & knew I was going to sneeze. I grabbed my hanky and sneezed harsh, wet sneezes with such messy blows in between. I soaked the hanky & went through several tissues. I don't think I have had such a fit in awhile.

• 3 weeks later...

I am honestly, not even joking, socked in with another cold. I'm laying in bed with a hanky right next to me. Tuesday (& now today) have been fairly uncomfortable thinking this must be the worst of it right now. Which is a bummer because I thought Sunday was kinda it.

Archived