Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aol Error - Resolved?

Hypnos

AOL is currently experiencing a difficulty in forwarding e-mails sent from the forum to their addresses, therefore it is at present not possible to receive any e-mails from the forum or staff accounts to an aol address - this includes registration e-mails, topic subscriptions, and technical support.

Hopefully they will resolve their issue as soon as possible.

Something those of you who are on AOL may like to do to help us get back running again.

Send an e-mail to: postmaster@aol.com explaining why it would be very good of them to get their servers fixed to accept incoming e-mail from the forum domain (sneezefetishforum.org), and generally what a good, friendly, unspamming place it is etc. etc. etc.

If you have a major problem with the forum's current e-mailing policy (do you think you have received spam for example?) then please let me know so we can try to sort something out about this one way or another. I am sure it is a simple error at aol, but I am just covering all the bases here.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not sure about all this, but I'm not getting messages bounced any more. Whether or not they are actually making it through is another matter entirely, but you never know!

Archived