Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adam's Cold

AngelRain

First I wanted to say that I'm sorry for joining the forum and then just disappearing for so long. September's a really busy month for me because all of my family except my Dad have birthdays (including me) all within about a week and a half of each other. Also one of my friends came to visit and stayed for four days so obviously I couldn't be on here because she'd find out. Anyway, this is my first story. I hope you guys like it and please let me know what you think!

Here's a brief description of the characters since couldn't figure out a good way to put it the story itself.

Adam Linwood: a 26 year old man with shoulder-length black hair that he always wears tied back into a ponytail and blue eyes. He's about 6'0 and weighs about 170 lbs.

Jason Summers: A 25 year old man with short, straight blonde hair and green eyes. He's about 5'11 and weighs about 159 lbs.

Part 1

Adam Linwood was at home, alone, bored, and sick in bed with a bad cold. His throat was sore, his head hurt, and he couldn’t stop sneezing. The sneezing wasn’t so bad. In fact, he rather enjoyed it. He’d always loved sneezing, even when he was a child. Of course when he was a child, he didn’t understand why he liked it so much. Something about it just made him feel good, in ways he couldn’t quite explain. But when he grew up, that all changed. He realized that sneezing turned him on. And while he still couldn’t explain what about it he liked so much, one thing he knew for sure: he had a sneezing fetish. He enjoyed both his own sneezes and those of others. But his sore throat and aching head, which pounded with every sneeze, made it impossible to get any pleasure from his near constant sneezes.

“Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh!” He sniffed and grabbed a tissue from the nearly empty box on the bedside table. He blew his nose and then crumpled up the tissue, throwing it into the trash can next to the bed. He looked at his watch and saw that it was nearly 4:30 PM. He sighed and then sniffed again, wondering when Jason would be home. Jason was Adam’s boyfriend of eight years. They’d been friends, best friends, for nearly their whole lives. But during high school, they both realized that they wanted to be more than just friends. And they found a small house and moved in together right after they graduated college. They were so close that neither of them could stand the thought of what life would be like without the other.

And that was why Adam knew that Jason was the only person in the world that could comfort him and make him feel better.

“Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eh-heh-esshoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Esshh!” He reached over and grabbed another tissue and blew his terribly tickly and stuffy nose.

“Jason, lover, where are you? I *sniff* I need you” he said to himself miserably, as he threw the used tissue into the trash. His throat felt even more scratchy than it had before and his head was now pounding constantly. He wished that he could find the energy to get up and get some advil but even the thought of getting out of bed was exhausting.

Finally the pain in his head got the better of him. He pushed the blanket aside and stood up, groaning as every muscle in his body complained. He made his way to the bathroom and grabbed the advil from the medicine cabinet. He filled one of the small cups they kept on the shelf with water from the sink and took three of the advil. He winced at the pain in his throat as he swallowed them.

As he put the advil back and closed the cabinet, he saw his reflection in the mirror. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes were red and puffy, his nose was chapped from blowing it so much, and his straight, black, shoulder length hair was disheveled.

“Great, not only do I feel bad, but I look bad too” he said to his reflection with a wry smile.

He left the bathroom and made his way to the living room. He sat down on the sofa, picked up the remote from the coffee table and turned on the tv. Wrapping the soft throw that was draped over the back of the sofa around him, he flipped through the channels until he came to the music channel. He didn’t really want to watch tv, he just wanted some kind of sound in the room while he read his new book.

He’d only managed to read about three pages when he felt the familiar tickle flare up in his nose again.

He dropped the book and cupped his hands over his nose as the sneezes came once again.

“Eh-eh-ehshoo! Eshhoo! Esshhoo! Eshh! Eshhh! Esshh! Eshhh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eh-ehsshoo! Eshhh!” He sniffed and reached over and grabbed a tissue from the box on the coffee table. He blew his nose and then realized that there wasn’t a trash can nearby. He sighed and put the used tissue on the table.

“I’ll throw it away next time I get up…if I ever get the energy to get up” he said to himself. He picked up his book and opened it to where he had left off. He only managed to read about one more page before he found that he was too tired to read anymore. He felt so tired and his head still hurt, though not quite as much as before. He put the book on the table and settled down into a more comfortable position, resting his head on the padded sofa arm. He didn’t even get to turn off the tv before he fell asleep.

Cute beginning :winkkiss:

I like it so far! And I think it's cool that he's "one of us" and even enjoys his sneezes.

I'm looking forward to see some caring Jason!!

And maybe some sexytimes between those two. Does Jason also love sneezing?

Here's part 2. Sorry it took so long. I took me awhile to get it written because of...all kinds of bad stuff was going on. And it still is. Mostly with my younger brother. Anyway, here it is. I'm open to any and all suggestions for part 3. Okay. Enjoy!

Part 2

Adam awoke to a hand on his shoulder. He opened his tired eyes and looked up to see Jason standing over him.

“Jason. Lover, you’re home. How was work?” Adam asked, his voice dry with sleep. He sat up and Jason sat down beside him.

“Yeah, I just got back. Work was the same as always. Are you feeling any better?” Jason asked, taking Adam’s hand in his and rubbing soothing circles across the back. Adam opened his mouth to reply but found himself coughing instead.

“Are you okay?” Jason asked worriedly. Adam nodded as the coughing subsided.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I’ve been coughing on and off like this all day. Though, I’ve been sn – sne – oh God, not aga – again…oh…Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh!” He sniffed and Jason handed him a tissue.

“Thanks” he said. He blew his nose as quietly as he could, turning away from Jason as he did so.

“Sorry” he said, turning back to Jason.

“It’s okay, baby. Have you been sneezing like that all day?” Jason asked.

“Yeah. And my throat’s still kinda sore…and… ” Adam trailed off, groaning and dropping his head into his hands.

“Hey, baby, you okay? What’s wrong?” Jason asked gently, placing a worried hand on Adam’s shoulder.

“My headache’s back and its worse than before…Oh, Jason, I don’t feel good” Adam moaned. Jason placed his hand on Adam’s forehead. Adam sighed. Jason’s hand felt so good, so cool against his skin.

“Oh my God, Adam, you’re burning up! Hang on, I’ll go get you some advil” Jason said before standing up and leaving the room. He returned with three advil and a small cup of water just in time to see Adam go into another one of his sneezing fits.

“Eh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshhoo! *cough cough* Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh!”

After twenty-eight sneezes, with no sign of stopping, Jason started to get worried. He hurried over to Adam and set the advil and the cup of water down on the table.

“Adam…Adam, baby, you need to try and stop. Here, blow” he said, placing a tissue into Adam’s hand.

“C – can’t…” was all Adam managed to say before the fit continued. Unsure of what else he could do, Jason pinched Adam’s nose shut resulting in a few stifled sneezes. After a few seconds the tickle seemed to back off and Adam motioned to Jason that he was okay.

“Thagks, lover” Adam said stuffily, before using the tissue Jason had given him to blow his nose.

“I didn’t know what else to do. I was afraid you were gonna pass out if you didn’t stop” Jason said.

“I’m just glad it worked. I’ve never had a fit like that before. It was kinda scary” Adam admitted.

“Though I’m sure if you weren’t so sick you’d probably have enjoyed it” Jason said with a smile. Adam blushed and looked away nervously. He’d told Jason about his fetish almost a year ago but it still made him feel a little embarrassed whenever Jason said things like that. Jason had been the first person he’d ever told about his fetish and he’d been so scared to tell him. He’d been afraid that Jason would freak out and leave him. But instead Jason had smiled at him and called it cute. It was another reason Adam loved him so much.

Daww. :wub: I like where this is headed! I like your characters, and their personal interactions. Can't wait for more!

And welcome to the forum! ;)

I'm really glad you guys are liking it so far. To be honest I was a little hesitant to post it at first. But now I'm glad I did! Here's part 3 which took me a while to write. Sorry there's not much sneezing in it but I hope you guys like it anyway. I promise I'll add more sneezing in the next part. It might be awhile though. I've got my hands full with all kinds of stuff, too much to list here. Anyway, here it is. Let me know what you think.

Part 3

Adam moaned and rubbed his temples.

“Oh, Adam, I’m sorry. I completely forgot. Here, take these. They should help” Jason said. He handed Adam the three advils and the cup of water. Adam took the advil and then sighed, leaning into Jason.

“You okay?” Jason asked.

“I’m tired” Adam said simply, his eyes closing as he settled his head on Jason’s shoulder.

“Hey, don’t fall asleep here. C’mon, let’s get you back to bed” Jason said, shifting himself out from under Adam.

“Mmm” Adam whined as Jason stood up.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because you’ll be more comfortable there” Jason replied.

“I’m comfortable here” Adam insisted, settling himself down on the sofa.

“Oh no you don’t. C’mon, get up” Jason said with a smile as he grabbed Adam’s hand. Adam couldn’t help the smile that crossed his own face as Jason pulled him up into a sitting position.

“Noo” Adam whined playfully, before he was thrown into a fit of coughing.

“Adam?” Jason asked worriedly.

“I’m *cough cough* okay” Adam said, tiredly. He collapsed back against the sofa, all his energy drained from the coughing fit.

“Are you sure?” Jason asked.

“Uh huh” Adam replied.

“Okay. Then let’s get you back to bed.” Adam just nodded and let Jason help him to his feet. Jason led Adam down the hall to their bedroom. He helped Adam over to the bed and pulled back the covers. Adam got in tiredly. He shivered and Jason pulled the covers up over him.

“I’m so cold, lover” Adam said, pulling the covers around him tightly.

“Want me to help warm you up?” Jason asked, with a playful smile. Adam grinned and nodded.

“Yes please” Adam said. Jason pulled back the covers and got in bed next to Adam. Adam snuggled up next to Jason, resting his head on Jason’s chest and Jason wrapped his arms around him. Jason smiled.

“Are you warm enough now, baby?” he asked.

“Mmm, yeah. Much warmer” Adam said with a contented sigh.

“Good, I’m glad” Jason said.

“Jason?” Adam said after a minute of silence.

“Hm?” Jason asked.

“Can I get a kiss?...I mean…” Adam continued but then trailed off. Jason laughed a little.

“If you’re worried about me catching your cold, don’t be” Jason said, moving to kiss Adam. Adam stopped him.

“But I don’t want you to catch this. It’s not fun being sick like this and I don’t want…” Jason cut him off.

“Baby, if I was really that worried about catching your cold then I wouldn’t be in bed with you right now. Besides, if I do catch it, maybe I can get some time off from work. And then I could stay home with you and we could take care of each other. Maybe even have a little fun” Jason said with a suggestive smirk. Adam blushed and looked away nervously. He knew that Jason was referring to his fetish.

“Baby, there’s no reason to get so embarrassed every time I mention it. It’s a part of you. A very cute part. It makes you feel good, right? And I’ve told you before that it doesn’t bother me. So I don’t see why it bothers you so much” Jason said.

“’Cause it’s embarrassing” Adam said, still not looking at Jason.

“It doesn’t have to be” Jason said. Adam didn’t say anything or look at Jason.

“C’mon, look at me” Jason said, placing a reassuring hand on Adam’s cheek. Adam finally looked up at him.

“I love you Adam. All of you. Every part. There’s nothing in the world that could make me feel any differently. Every day I thank God that I have you in my life and that we’re together. I want you to remember that you’re special and that you mean the world to me. Okay?” Jason asked. Adam smiled, tears of happiness shining in his eyes. He nodded and reached up a hand to wipe his eyes.

“I love you, Jason” he said. Jason smiled and said,

“I love you too…And you know what else I want from you? That kiss.” Adam laughed a little resulting in a cough or two. He knew that there was no arguing with Jason once he made up his mind about something.

“Just don’t blame me if you get sick” Adam said.

“I won’t. I promise. Now are you gonna kiss me or not?” Jason asked with a smirk. Adam leaned up and kissed Jason and Jason returned it eagerly. Jason pulled Adam even closer as they continued to kiss.

Suddenly Adam pulled away from Jason, breaking off the kiss.

“Adam? Baby, what’s wrong?” Jason asked.

“Sorry, lover. I j-just..n-need to sn-sneeze…Eh-eshhh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh!” Adam couldn’t help the small moan that escaped his lips. Those had felt good. He opened his eyes and saw Jason grinning at him. Adam blushed but didn’t look away. He had decided that even though he was embarrassed, if it didn’ t bother Jason, then he wouldn’t try to hide it anymore.

“I’m *sniff* sorry, lover. I couln’t help it” he said.

“Don’t be. I know you couldn’t. You want a tissue?” Jason asked. Adam sniffed again and said,

“Yeah, please.” Jason reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the box of tissues. He handed the box to Adam who took a few and quietly blew his nose into them. Adam tossed the used tissues into the trash can and then curled back up against Jason. Jason wrapped his arms around him again. Adam smiled and stifled a yawn.

“Are you going to work tomorrow?” he asked.

“Hmm, I don’t know. I’ll guess we’ll find out tomorrow” Jason said with a grin.

“Jason” Adam said with sigh.

“Relax, baby. Whether or not I go in tomorrow isn’t important. What is important is that you get better. Now try and get some sleep, okay?” Jason said.

“But…I…” Adam trailed off. Jason smiled an understanding smile. He knew what Adam had been about to say. Adam had always hated being alone. It scarerd him. After his parents died when he was 12, he’d lived with Jason’s family. But his fear had never left him and somewhere inside him was his worst fear: That Jason would disappear from his life forever, just like his parents had. And although Adam would never admit his fear to anyone, it was there. Jason knew that. In fact, he was surprised that Adam had even come that close to admitting it. Those two words “but..I…” were the closest Jason had ever heard Adam come to admitting how he really felt.

“If you really want me to stay with you tomorrow, baby, I will” Jason said.

“No, it’s okay” Adam said. Jason sighed.

“No, it’s not. Listen, baby, I’m not going anywhere. And I’ll stay home with you tomorrow. Now, try to get some sleep. I’ll be right here when you wake up” Jason said.

“Okay” Adam said with a yawn. He was too tired to argue.

“Adam?” Jason started.

“Hm?” Adam asked, sleepily.

“You know I love you, right?”

“Mmhm, I know. I love you too” Adam said. Jason gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and Adam smiled tiredly before falling into a peaceful sleep.

Hey. Sorry it's been so long. Not only have I been really busy with college but then I had some family problems to deal with. And I got sick with some kind of stomach virus right about when I posted part 3 of this fic. I'm still a little sick now but it's not as bad as it was. Right now I'm just really tired and I'm surprised that I even have the energy to type this. Anyway, here's part 4. I'm hoping to write more later but like I said between school, the stuff going on with my family, and being sick, it might take awhile. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Part 4

When Adam woke up the next morning, the first thing he realized was that Jason wasn’t in bed next to him. The second thing he realized, before he even had a chance to wonder where Jason was, was that he really really needed to sneeze.

“Oh God…Eh-eh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh!” He grabbed the tissue box and used the last on to blow his nose. Then he pushed off the blanket and got out of bed. He threw the used tissue into the trashcan beside the bed and then made his way to the kitchen.

“Oh, Adam, you’re awake. You feeling any better?” Jason asked. Adam stifled a few coughs and said,

“Yeah, a little. My head doesn’t hurt as much and my throat’s not sore. But I’m still coughing a-and…Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Esshoo! Eshh! Eshhoo!”

“And sneezing” Jason said. Adam opened his eyes and saw Jason grinning at him.

“Yeah” Adam agreed with a smile and a sniff.

“Here” Jason said, handing Adam a paper towel. Adam took it and blew his nose and then tossed the towel intot the trash can in the corner of the room.

“Thanks, lover. Are we out of tissues?” Adam asked.

“Yeah, sorry. I should’ve stopped on the way home yesterday and gotten some but I wanted to get home and be with you” Jason said.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it” Adam said.

“You sure? I can go out and get some real quick if you want. You know you’re gonna need them” Jason said.

“No, it’s okay. I’d rather you stay here. I’m sure I can manage without them.”

“Hmm. How about I call Cori and see if she can bring some over? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind and it would be nice to see her again. It’s been at least a month or two since the three of us last got together” Jason suggested. Cori was a very good friend that they’d met during college and it still made both of them smile whenever they thought of how they met her. It was their first day of their first semester and they’d been alone at lunch. Both of them had been too shy to suggest sitting at any of the other tables with people they didn’t know so they sat at the table cloeset to the exit where no one else liked to sit. Adam remembered suggessting that they go back to the room as soon as they’d finished eating and Jason had agreed. But they didn’t even get a chance to finish before Cori and her friends sat down at the table behind them.

“What are you two doing sitting by yourselves? Come sit with us” Cori had said, giving Adam’s arm a friendly swat to get his attention. She introduced them to her two friends and soon they were all talking and laughing. By the time lunch ended, the three of them had become friends and by the time they graduated they were like siblings.

“Yeah, I guess. I mean, it would definitely be nice to see her. It just seems kind of stupid to call her and ask her to come over just because we need tissues. Especially when I don’t need them all th-that..ba…bad-l-y…oh no…Eh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh!” Adam sniffed and Jason handed him another paper towel. Adam took it and blew his nose again and then looked back to Jason.

“Yeah, you don’t need them that badly” Jason said, with a smirk.

“Shut up” Adam said in a slightly irratated voice.

“I was just teasing you, baby. But are you sure you don’t want me to call her?” Jason asked.

“Why can’t I just go with you to the store?” Adam asked.

“Adam, you know you don’t have the energy for that” Jason said.

“It’s not like I have to go into the store with you. I could wait in the car while you go in and get them” Adam argued. Jason shook his head in disbelief.

“I can’t believe it. Why are you so stuborn. C’mon just let me call her. It’ll save us a lot of trouble and we’ll get to spend some time with her. I’m sure she won’t mind you being a little sick. C’mon, baby. Please?” Jason said. Adam didn’t say anything. Jason sighed.

“Okay, tell you what. If she can’t come, then we’ll drive to the store and you can wait in the car while I go in, okay?” Jason asked.

“Okay, fine” Adam said.

“Great! I’ll call her in a little bit. After I make us something to eat” Jason said with a smile. Adam couldn’t help but smile too, even as Jason turned away from him and began to cook breakfast.

End of Part 4

If anyone has suggestions for part 5, I'd really like to hear them! I'm not really sure where I want to go from here. I have some ideas but their not enough to write much more on. So if anyone has any ideas, I'd like to hear them. If you're willing to share, that is.

I'd love to see Jason catching Adam's sneezy cold and them taking care of each other :P

I'll be content with what you write, though. Very cute! Thank you for writing!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm so sorry it took so long. This part was really hard for me to write. For awhile it just refused to be written. But I finally got it. So here's part 5. And as much as I hate to say this, I'm probably not going to be able to write anymore until after November 21st. I've got 3 critical writing papers that I need to write for college as well as various other things going on. Anyway, I'll do my best to write more but like I said I'm not going to be able to write much of anything for awhile. Well, I hope you enjoy it!

Part 5

After breakfast, Jason called Cori.

“She said she’ll be here as soon as she can…which means about an hour” Jason said as he sat down next to Adam on the sofa in the living room. Adam leaned into him, resting his head on Jason’s shoulder.

“She also said that she had been meaning to call for awhile and that she was glad that I called her. She said she has something important to tell us” Jason continued.

“What is it?” Adam asked, rubbing at his tickly nose in an attempt to hold back a sneeze which he knew would be followed by several more.

“She didn’t say. She said she’d tell us when she got here” Jason said.

“That’s Cori for you. Always wanting to surprise u-us…heh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh!” Adam sniffed and Jason offered him a paper napkin.

“They’re softer than paper towels” Jason said as Adam took it and quietly blew his nose. Then he crumpled it up, set it on the table and snuggled back up against Jason. Jason put his arm around Adam, pulling him close and giving him a long slow kiss. Adam returned the kiss eagerly.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and they pulled away from each other, startled.

“She’s here” Jason said, with an excited grin.

“That was fast” Adam said, stifling a few coughs into the crook of his arm. Jason stood up and went to the front door to let Cori in.

“Hey Cori. C’mon in” Jason said.

“I come with gifts and good news” Cori said cheerily as she followed Jason into the living room.

“Hey Cori. Good to see you” Adam said, as Cori sat down in the armchair facing the sofa. He was doing his best to ignore the tickling in his nose. He hoped that Cori couldn’t tell and he prayed that wouldn’t sneeze in front of her.

“Hey Adam. How are you? I mean besides the cold” she asked as Jason sat down next to Adam.

“Pretty good. This cold’s really getting to me, though” Adam said, rubbing at his nose in an attempt to keep from sneezing.

“Well, I did bring you some things that might help. First, here’s this for you. And I brought plenty more. Just in case you happen to get sick too, Jason” she said, reaching into the bag she’d brought and pulling out a box of tissues. Adam smiled as she handed them to him. He opened the box and pulled out a few tissues and blew his nose, hoping to get rid of the tickle. But instead of making the tickle go away, it made it worse, making the need to sneeze overwhelming.

“Oh no…heh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Esshhoo! Esshhoo! Esshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh!” Adam sniffed and blushed furiously with embarassment.

“Bless you! God, Adam are you okay?” Cori asked. Adam grabbed another tissue and blew his nose again and then said,

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

“You should’ve seen him yesterday. He was sneezing like that almost constantly. At one point I was afraid that he would pass out if he didn’t stop. He did stop eventually, but he really had me worried there for awhile” Jason said, putting an arm around Adam’s shoulder and pulling him close. Adam blushed again as Jason kissed his hair gently.

“I’ve barely been here 20 minutes and I have to say that after seeing you sneeze 11 times in a row like that, Adam, I’m a little worried about you too. Are you sure you’re okay?” Cori asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay” Adam said.

“Well, I’m glad I bought so many tissues. You’re going to need them if you sneeze like that every time” Cori said. Adam nodded nervously in agreement.

“Cori, you said that you had something important you wanted to tell us” Jason said after a minute, sensing that Adam was feeling more than a little uncomfortable about the current conversation. Though Jason didn’t have the fetish himself, he could understand how talking about sneezing when you had a sneezing fetish could be hard. Especially when you were terribly embarassed by your fetish. And he was sure that being sick didn’t help make things any better.

Cori’s face lit up.

“Yeah, there is. I’ve been wanting to tell you for awhile now, I just…” she trailed off. Both Adam and Jason could tell that she was trying to decide on how to tell them whatever it was she wanted to say. They waited for her to continue.

“Matt and I are getting married!” she said finally, with a smile so bright that it put the sun to shame.

“Really? Cori that’s wonderful! Congratulations!” Adam said, excitedly.

“Oh, Cori, I’m so happy for you!” Jason said. Cori blushed with happiness.

“Wanna see my ring?” she asked.

“Of course!” Adam and Jason said together. She pulled the delicate golden chain that was around her neck out from under her shirt to reveal a gold ring with a narrow center band of pave diamonds.

“Oh my God. Cori, it’s beautiful” Jason said. Adam just nodded in agreement. He wanted to tell her how beautiful it was too, but most of his concentration was focused on forcing away the tickle in his nose. He really didn’t want to sneeze in front of her again.

“Adam, you okay, baby?” Jason asked.

“Y-yeah. I j-just...oh no…not aga-again…heh-eh-heh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshh!” Adam blushed and looked away from both Cori and Jason.

“Sorry” he said softly before pulling a tissue from the box and blowing his nose.

“It’s okay, Adam. You don’t have to apologize” Cori said, reasurringly.

“So, Cori, I was wondering…” Jason started. Cori interrupted.

“Why I’m wearing my ring on a chain around my neck instead of on my finger, right? Well, it’s because I’ve never really liked wearing rings although I’ve always like looking at them. I was looking at engagement rings and wedding rings long before I even started thinking about getting married. I’ve always loved pendants though, so I thought that I’d wear my engagement ring on a chain around my neck, like a pendant. Matt thinks it’s a really cute idea. He even suggested that when we get married that I add my wedding ring to the chain and wear them both” Cori explained.

“It is a really cute idea” Adam said.

“So when’s the wedding?” Jason asked.

“Oh, not until next June. Of course you guys are both invited” Cori said.

“We’ll definitely be there” Jason said.

“Yeah, there’s no way we’d miss our best friend’s wedding” Adam added. Cori blushed a little and said,

“Thanks you guys. You don’t know how happy it makes me to hear you that.”

“Well, I should probably get going” Cori said a few minutes later.

“Really? Are you sure?” Jason asked.

“Yeah. Matt’s taking me to dinner later tonight so I gotta go home and get ready” she explained as she stood up from the chair.

“Hope you have fun” Adam said, with a smile as Jason stood up.

“I will” she said, as she and Jason began to walk to the front door.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Adam there’s some cold medicine in the bag with the tissues. You should try taking some if your cold gets worse, okay?” she said, turning back to face Adam. Adam rolled his eyes but couldn’t help but smile. He hated taking medicine unless he really needed to.

“Thanks, Cori. And congratulations again” Adam said. Cori smiled back and then turned to leave.

“See you later, Cori. And thanks for bringing the tissues and the medicine. I’m sure we’ll need both, though I’m not sure I’ll be able to make him take the medecine. You know how much he hates it” Jason said. Cori laughed.

“Just be sure you don’t get sick too” she said.

“I’ll do my best” Jason said, with a laugh.

“Okay. Well, give me a call if you need anything else. I’m always here for you” she said.

“Thanks Cori” Jason said.

“No problem, Jason” she said, with a smile. Then she turned and headed down the walkway to her car. Jason waited and watched as she drove away and then went back to the living room. He sat down next to Adam and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead. Adam leaned into him, resting his head on Jason’s shoulder.

“You okay?” Jason asked as Adam sighed.

“Yeah, I’m just really tired” Adam said.

“Why don’t you take a nap while I go cook us some dinner?” Jason suggested. Adam nodded. Jason stood up to let Adam lay down and then covered him up with the soft throw. As Jason went to the kitchen, he could feel a tickle growing in the back of his nose. He rubbed at his nose and it disappeared but he knew that it would be back. He was sure of it.

Part 6

SO....MUCH....CUTE!!!!!!!!!! The cuddles and the love and the sneezes!!!!! This is awesome! Please continue soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I managed to get my college papers done early so here's part 6 of Adam's Cold. And since I'm finished my college stuff until next April, I should have a lot more time to work on this! Well, I hope you like it.

Part 6

Jason finished cooking dinner and then went to wake up Adam. Halfway to the sofa he stopped, feeling the tickle in his nose return, stronger than before. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to stop the sneeze. He also knew that if Adam heard him that he’d start worrying. Jason rubbed at his nose, trying to keep from sneezing. But rubbing it made it worse and he sneezed three quick sneezes.

“Hah-atchoo! Atchoo! Choo!” He opened his eyes and glanced at Adam, sighing in relief when he saw that Adam was still sleeping peacefully. He smiled. Adam had always been a heavy sleeper. During high school and college, Jason always had to wake him up several times before he’d finally be completely awake. Even now, Jason was still waking up at least an hour before Adam and making breakfast for them so that when he did finally wake up, he could eat something before they both had to rush off to work. Which they somehow always managed to get to on time, no matter how late Adam slept in.

“Adam. Baby, wake up. Dinner’s ready” Jason said, gently shaking Adam’s shoulder. Adam murmured something that Jason couldn’t make out but didn’t wake up. Jason stifled a few coughs into the crook of his arm and shook Adam’s shoulder again.

“Adam, come on. Wake up” he said. Adam murmured again and shifted slightly but still didn’t wake up.

“Baby, come on. Wake up” Jason said, with a slightly irritated sigh. He shook Adam’s shoulder again.

“What?” Adam asked sleepily, his eyes still closed.

“Dinner’s ready…You okay?” Jason asked as Adam opened his eyes and sat up. Jason hadn’t noticed until then just how tired Adam looked. The nap hadn’t seemed to help at all. And not only did he look tired, but his face was flushed too. Jason worried that his fever was back. Adam coughed a few times and then said,

“I don’t know. I’m really tired. My head hurts and I feel kinda hot…but I’m cold too.” Jason put a hand on Adam’s forehead.

“Your fever’s back. Hang on, I’ll get you some advil” he said. Adam just nodded and tried to stop shivering. Jason left the living room and went to the bathroom to get the advil. He grabbed the bottle of advil and shook out three pills and then filled a cup with water.

As he left the bathroom, he heard Adam cough a few times and then go into a sneezing fit. He made his way over to Adam and set the advil and the cup of water down on the table.

“Why is it that whenever I go to get you advil, you start sneezing like this?” Jason asked playfully, as he handed Adam a tissue. Adam took it and said,

“I don’t know. I’m not doing it on purpose, I swear.” Jason saw him give a small smile and knew he was kidding. Adam could feel the tickle still in the back his nose and he knew that he was going to start sneezing again. He blew his nose and the tickle flared up. He just barely managed to warn Jason before the sneezes came again.

“J-Jason…I-I’m…gonna…sneeze..a-again…Eh-eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Essh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh!”

“Sorry” Adam said, blushing slightly.

“Baby, you don’t need to apologize every time you sneeze. It’s not your fault. You can’t help it” Jason said.

“I know, but…” Adam started but then trailed off and sniffed.

“Here” Jason said, handing Adam a tissue.

“Thanks” Adam said, taking the tissue and using it to blow his nose.

“And besides, I don’t think that you should ever apologize for anything that makes you feel good” Jason said with a smirk as he handed Adam the advil. Adam blushed again. He took the advil and then leaned into Jason, resting his head on Jason’s shoulder.

“I’m hungry” Adam said after a few minutes.

“Well, dinner’s all ready. I made grilled chicken salad” Jason said. Adam’s face lit up. Jason smiled.

“I thought you’d like that. C’mon let’s go eat” he said. He stood up and held out a hand to help Adam. Adam took Jason’s hand and Jason pulled him to his feet. Adam smiled as Jason gave him a quick but loving kiss. Then they made their way to the kitchen.

As they ate, Jason tried to ignore the tickle in his nose and the scratchy feeling in his throat. He tried to keep Adam from noticing but eventually Adam asked him if he was okay.

“Jason, are you okay, lover?” Jason nodded. He really didn’t want Adam to know that he’d caught his cold. He didn’t want Adam to worry.

“You sure?” Adam asked. Jason opened his mouth to respond but found himself coughing instead.

“Jason!” Adam said worriedly. He reached across the table and placed a hand on Jason’s arm as the coughing continued.

“I’m *cough cough* okay” Jason said, trying to sound convincing.

“You sure?”Adam asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Don’t worry” he said. Adam looked at him, concern still clear on his face.

“Baby, I’m not sick. I haven’t caught your cold. At least not yet anyway” he said with an assuring smile.

“Okay. If you’re sure” Adam said.

After they finished eating, Jason collected the plates and glasses. He had just started to wash them when his nose suddenly began to tickle. He knew that he was going to sneeze and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

“Hah-atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Choo! Atchoo! Ah-atchoo”

“You are sick!” Adam exclaimed as Jason opened his eyes and sniffed.

“No I’m…” Jason started but stopped suddenly, squeezing his eyes shut and raising a hand to his forehead.

“Jason?” Adam asked worriedly, going over to him and placing a hand on his arm. Jason didn’t answer.

“Jason? Lover, what’s wrong?” Adam asked.

“D-dizzy” Jason murmured. Adam helped him over to one of the chairs and gently eased him down into it.

“You okay?” Adam asked when Jason opened his eyes.

“I *cough cough cough* think so” he said.

“Guess I am a little sick though” he added with a small sheepish smile. He sniffed again and Adam handed him a tissue.

“Thanks” he said before using the tissue to blow his nose.

“You’re welcome, lover. Now c’mon, let’s *cough cough* go to bed” Adam said. Jason nodded and Adam helped him to his feet. They made their way to the bedroom where they climbed into bed, both of them feeling tired and sick.

They cuddled up together under the covers, Adam’s head resting gently on Jason’s chest. Jason reached a hand up to his nose, rubbing it in an attempt to keep from sneezing.

“You okay?” Adam asked sleepily, raising his head off of Jason’s chest to look at him.

“Yeah…I j-just…hah-hatchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Choo! Atchoo! Choo! Hatchoo! Ah-atchoo! Atchoo!” Adam reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a tissue from the box.

“Here” he said, handing it to Jason. Jason took it and blew his nose.

“Thanks” Jason said.

“You’re welcome. And I’m sorry” Adam said.

“For what?” Jason asked.

“For getting you sick. Although I did try to warn you” Adam said, with a small smirk.

“It’s okay, baby. It’s just a cold. I’m sure we’ll be fine in a week or so. So don’t worry about it” Jason said, gently kissing Adam’s forehead. Adam smiled softly. He snuggled back up against Jason’s chest and Jason wrapped an arm around him.

“I love you, Adam” Jason whispered.

“I love you mine, Jason” Adam whispered back. Jason kissed his hair softly and soon they both fell asleep, wrapped up in each others arms.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm really sorry I disappeared for so long again. And I'm sorry for not posting more of the story like I said I would. I would really like to post more but unfortunately I haven't been able to write anymore. I've been trying but it's like it doesn't want to be written. If you guys really want me to continue, though, I can try. And if there's anything you guys would like to see happen (the more details the better), let me know because, like I said, I'd really like to write more.

I really would like you to continue...but if you can't, you can't, no pressure. Writer's block really sucks...

As for ideas for the story, ummm... Jason should sneeze a lot, and Adam is feeling a bit better so he's all turned on, but Jason is really sick so he's not in the mood for fooling around...maybe...

I've started writing part 7 thanks to your comment DogLover. I really liked your idea about Jason being really sick and Adam is feeling better and wanting to fool around. Actually that was what I was planning to do but I wasn't sure how. But as soon as you said it, it was like all of a sudden I was inspired again. It's not finished yet but it should be soon. Hopefully I'll have it done and posted in a few days, and hopefully before Christmas. And hopefully there will be a part 8 too. Wish me luck!

Okay, here's part 7 as promised. I hope everyone likes it and please let me know what you think. I've got plans for part 8 but I probably won't get to start working on it until after Christmas. Anyway, here it is. Enjoy!

Part 7

When Jason woke up the next morning, he opened his eyes and saw Adam propped up on one elbow, looking at him with a loving smile on his face.

“Morning, lover” Adam said, reaching over and brushing a strand of hair out of Jason’s eye. Jason smiled back and said,

“Morning, baby. You seem like your feeling better.”

“Mmm, yeah. I am feeling better” Adam said.

“Well, that’s good. I’m glad at least one of us is f-feeling b-better…hah-atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Ah-atchoo! Choo! Choo! Choo!”

“Oh God” Jason said with a sniff.

“Here, lover” Adam said, handing Jason a tissue.

“Thanks” Jason said, taking the tissue and blowing his nose into it.

“You look like you enjoyed that” Jason said as he crumpled up the tissue and looked at Adam. Adam blushed a little and gave a sheepish grin. Jason shook his head and smiled. Adam leaned over and kissed Jason’s forehead.

“Adam…no. Baby, I can’t *cough cough*” Jason said, turning his head away as Adam continued kissing his forehead, cheek and neck. Adam pulled away and looked at him, his eyes pleading.

“Don’t look at me like that, baby. You know I would if I could, but right now I just feel too sick” Jason said. Adam gave an understanding smile but he couldn’t hide the disappointment in his eyes.

“I know, lover. I’m sorry. It’s just that…” Adam started then sighed and shook his head, unable to say it.

“No, baby, it’s okay. You don’t have to explain. I understand. And you know that any other time I’d be happy to…” Jason explained, trailing off at the end.

“I know. I’m sorry” Adam apologized.

“Baby, it’s not your fault” Jason said, reaching up and gently caressing Adam’s cheek, trying to assure him that it was okay. But Adam still felt ashamed of himself, of his fetish.

“Adam, it’s okay. I said it’s not your fault. You can’t help what you like. I don’t want you to start wishing that you didn’t have your f-fetish because l-like I said, I like it. I r-really do think it’s c-cute…Oh God…Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Hah-ah-atchoo!” Jason sniffed and opened his eyes.

“Can you hand me a tissue, baby?” Jason asked.

“Oh yeah, of course. Sorry” Adam said, quickly reaching over to the bedside table and pulling a few tissues out of the nearly empty box.

“Here” he said, handing Jason the tissues.

“Thanks” Jason said. He sniffed again and then blew his nose.

“Adam? Hey” Jason said, snapping Adam out of his thoughts.

“Huh? Oh sorry” Adam said.

“No, it’s fine. You okay?” Jason asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just, you have no idea how hot that was. The way you had to sneeze while you were talking, but you kept holding them back. The way your breath was hitching and your eyelids were fluttering just the tiniest bit and then your eyes started to water…And then as soon as you finished what you were saying, you lost control and started sneezing…and it was just so…amazing” Adam said.

“Well, I’m glad that you liked it so much. I’ll have to remember to sneeze like that for you more often” Jason said, with a grin.

“Yeah, but not until you’re feeling better” Adam said. Jason nodded in agreement.

“Which hopefully will be soon” Adam added.

“Yeah hopefully” Jason said, then moaned.

“Hey, what’s wrong, baby? You okay?” Adam asked.

“My head hurts” Jason moaned. Adam gently placed a hand on Jason’s forehead.

“Hmm, you feel a little warm but not too bad. I’ll go get you some advil” Adam said. He got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. He grabbed three advil and a cup of water. As he started to go back to the bedroom, he remembered the cold medicine that Cori had brought. He thanked God that he was feeling better and that he hadn’t needed to take any of it. But now Jason was as sick as he had been at first. He remembered how terrible he felt and he decided that if it would help Jason feel better, then it couldn’t hurt to give him one along with the advil.

He grabbed the bottle of cold medicine and then made his way back to the bedroom.

“Here, baby, take these. And I brought this too. I thought you might want to try taking one” Adam said, handing Jason the advil and the cup of water.

“Thanks” Jason said before swallowing the three advil with one sip of water.

“Do you want to try one? It might make you feel better” Adam said, offering Jason the bottle of cold medicine.

“I don’t know. I…” Jason started but stopped suddenly as he was thrown into a fit of coughing.

“Jason?!” Adam asked worriedly. After a minute the coughing subsided and Jason moaned.

“You okay?” Adam asked. Jason nodded.

“You sure you don’t want one?”

“Yeah, I’ll take one. If it’ll help make me feel b- better…Oh…ah-ah-atchoo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Ah-hah-atchoo! Choo! Choo!”

“Sorry” Jason said with a sniff.

“Now you sound like me” Adam said with a grin as he handed Jason a tissue.

“Which part? The way I’m sneezing so much or the way I’m apologizing afterwards?” Jason asked jokingly before using the tissue to blow his nose.

“Both” Adam said, holding the bottle out to him. Jason smiled and took it from him. He unscrewed the cap and dumped out a few pills. He took one and swallowed it with the rest of the water, then put the rest of the pills back. He handed the empty cup to Adam who threw it into the trash can. Adam smiled as he climbed back into bed beside Jason. Jason gave a small smile and lay back against the pillows, turning onto his side to see Adam. Adam propped himself up on his elbow and looked at him.

“Adam…” Jason started.

“Hmm?” Adam asked.

“I’m sorry I’m not up for…” Jason started. Adam interrupted him.

“No, lover, don’t apologize. If anyone should apologize, it’s me. I shouldn’t let my fetish blind me to what’s really important. Taking care of you and making sure you get better” Adam said.

“Thanks, Adam” Jason said. Adam smiled lovingly at him and kissed his forehead gently. Jason smiled back as Adam slid an arm under him and pulled him close.

“Adam?” Jason asked, as he settled himself against Adam’s chest.

“Yeah?”

“I love you” Jason said.

“I love you too, Jason. Always” Adam said.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm sorry this took so long. I didn't have access to my computer for a week so I didn't have any way to write. But the second I got it back i continued writing this. I'm really glad everyone likes it so much! And I really reallly hate to say this but it might be a long time before I can write anymore. I still have ideas for where I want to go with it, but I'm entering my senior year of college and I've got a lot of studying to do as well a paper that I have to write which is supposed to be really long. I've forgotten how long it's supposed to be but I know it's gotta be way over 20 pages. I'm also supposed to write a story for my senior project along with the other paper. Not to mention my whole family's been going through a hard time with my younger brother who's been hearing and seeing things for awhile now. My parents have been trying him on all kinds of new medicines and hopefully they'll find something that will help him. We're all really worried about him. So, like I said it might be awhile until I get part nine up. I'll do my best to work on it in my free time but that's about all I can say. Anyway, here's part 8. Hope you enjoy it.

Part 8

“Jason?” Adam asked half an hour later.

“Yeah?” Jason asked.

“I’m getting kinda hungry. Do you feel up to going to the kitchen to get something to eat?” Adam asked. Jason stifled a few coughs in to his shoulder and said,

“Yeah, sure. I’m a little hungry too.” He pushed himself up into a sitting position and then got out of bed. Adam followed and started to head for the kitchen. Halfway to the bedroom door, he noticed that Jason wasn’t behind him.

“Jason, lover, you okay?” Adam asked, starting to walk back over to him. Jason just nodded. Adam’s breath caught in his chest as he realized that Jason was going to sneeze again. He watched as Jason’s breath hitched and his eyes fluttered closed.

“Hah-atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Choo! Hatchoo! Hatchoo! Ah-hah-ah-Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Atchoo!” Adam had never seen Jason sneeze this much before. And he’d never wanted Jason as badly as he did right then. He went over to Jason and put his arms around him as he continued to sneeze.

“A-Adam…wh-what…are you d-doing – “ Jason managed to ask. Adam didn’t answer, just continued to hold him, moaning in pleasure as he sneezed against his chest.

“Hatchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Hah…” Adam pinched Jason’s nose shut, stifling the last sneeze.

“Thagks, Adab. I thigk I’b okay dow” Jason said when he was sure that he wasn’t going to start again.

“You sure?” Adam asked.

“Yeah” Jason said. Adam nodded and unpinched Jason’s nose.

“Can you get me a tissue?” Jason asked with a sniff.

“Yeah, sure” Adam said. He stepped away from Jason and walked over to to the bedside table. He pulled out the last of the tissues and handed them to Jason.

“Thanks” Jason said, taking the tissues. He sniffed again and then blew his nose.

“You okay?” Adam asked as Jason crumpled up the tissues and tossed them into the trash can beside the bed.

“Mmhm, yeah. I’m okay…You really liked that didn’t you?” Adam blushed furiously and gace a small embarrassed nod. Jason smiled and pulled Adam to him, hugging him close.

“I’m sorry, Jason” Adam said. He felt very upset with himself and very ashamed of his fetish.

“Adam, it’s okay. Really. I just wish I felt better so that we could have some fun. I feel bad for getting you all excited like this every time I sneeze” Jason said. Adam felt like crying.

“Oh, baby, it’s okay. Don’t cry. It’s okay. Shh” Jason whispered soothingly as Adam started to cry. Jason held him, petting his hair gently as he cried, his tears soaking into his shirt,

After a few minutes, Adam started to calm down.

“You okay?” Jason asked as Adam stopped crying and stepped away from him. Adam nodded and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

“Can you get me a t…oh that’s right. There aren’t any more” Adam said with a sniff. Jason laughed a little.

“Not in here. But we do have more. Cori brought us a ton, remember?” Jason asked. Adam sniffed again.

“Yeah, I remember…God, I hate the way my nose runs when I cry” Adam said.

“C’mon, let’s go get something to eat. There’s some tissues in the kitchen, too” Jason said with a smile. Adam nodded and then followed Jason to the kitchen.

“What do you want to eat, baby?” Jason asked as Adam opened a box of tissues, pulled out a few and blew his nose into them.

“Whatever you want to eat, lover” Adam said, a little absentmindedly.

“Adam? You okay?” Jason asked.

“Y-yeah…Oh sh-shit…Eh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh!”

“Bless you, baby” Jason said. Adam blushed a little.

“Sorry, lover. They just snuck up on me out of nowhere. I thought I was completely over this stupid cold but I guess not” Adam said. He pulled out a few more tissues and blew his nose again.

“It’s okay, baby. You don’t need to apologize” Jason said, before stifling a few coughs into the crook of his arm.

“Jason?” Adam asked, concerned.

“I’m okay…”Jason said.

“You sure?” Adam asked.

“No, I…I need to sit down” Jason said, feeling very dizzy all of a sudden. Adam led him over to one of the chairs and Jason sat down.

“You okay, lover?” Adam asked, worriedly.

“I don’t know. I feel kinda…kinda dizzy” Jason said. Adam put a comforting hand on Jason’s shoulder and noticed that Jason was shivering. Adam moved his hand to Jason’s forehead.

“God, Jason, you’re buring up!” Adam said. Jason coughed and then moaned. Adam went over to one of the cabinets and grabbed the extra bottle of advil. He shook out three pills and then quickly poured a cupful of water. He handed Jason both the water and the pills. Jason swallowed the pills and drank half of the water before handing the cup back to Adam. Adam looked at Jason for a minute and then poured the rest of the water into the sink.

“You okay, lover? Do you want to go back to bed? Or are you still dizzy?” Adam asked.

“No, I’m okay…for now anyway. But I should go lay down for a little bit” Jason said. Adam nodded and helped Jason to his feet.

“Oh God…” Jason stared as he stood up.

“What’s wrong? Do you need to sit down again?” Adam asked, worried that the dizziness had returned.

“N-no…I-I’m g-gonna sn-sneeze…Hah-atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Hatchoo! Hatchoo! Atchoo! Choo!” Jason sniffed and Adam handed him a tissue.

“Thanks” Jason said before blowing his nose into the tissue.

“You’re welcome. Now c’mon. Let’s go back to bed” Adam said.

“Bring the tissues” Jason said, with a grin. Adam smiled and grabbed the tissues from the table. He put an arm around Jason’s shoulder and led him to the bedroom. Jason smiled as Adam pulled back the covers for him. He got in and Adam followed, pulling the covers up over them. Jason curled up against Adam, his head resting on Adam’s shoulder. After a minute, Adam heard Jason’s breathing slow and knew he was asleep. He smiled softly and kissed Jason’s hair before wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

“I love you, Jason” Adam whispered before he too, fell asleep.

This is so awesome!! Also, I hope your brother's okay sweetie. <3

• 3 months later...

Hey, I'm back. For a little while anyway. Remember when I said that I'd probably be too busy to write anymore for awhile? Well, I just learned that the first draft of my senior project for college isn't due until next semester so I don't have to worry about it quite yet. So, I now have a little more free time to write and relax a little bit. I was starting to get really stressed because I thought I had to have a rough draft of like 100 pages done by the second week of this semester. Thank God I don't have to do that. And my brother's started a new medicine and he's doing much better. Thanks Rachiella44 for worrying and to everyone who likes my story so much. It really means a lot. Anyway, here's part 9. I hope you all like it and I'll start working on part 10 as soon as I can. Oh, I almost forgot. The anime that Adam and Jason watch in this part, Junjo Romantica, is a real anime. It's a yaoi anime (boy/boy) and it's a really funny and sweet series. There's also a manga which I have but haven't read. Well, not all of it anyway. I just wanted to let you guys know in case any of you are interested in anime and want to check it out.

Part 9

Adam awoke to the sound of Jason coughing. He yawned and opened his eyes, frowning in concern when he realized that Jason wasn’t in bed next to him. He pushed off the blanket and got out of bed. He stretched and then started to make his way to the living room.

“Jason? Lover, where…” he started but stopped, realizing that he could smell something cooking in the kitchen.

“On no…” he breathed worriedly. He quickly made his way to the kitchen and found Jason standing by the stove, holding a large bowl of pancake mix in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other. Adam rushed over to him as he stated coughing again into his shoulder.

“Damnit, Jason, what are you doing?! You’re too sick to cook” Adam said, putting a hand on Jason’s shouler and turning him around to face him.

“I was hungry and you were still sleeping so I…” Jason started quietly.

“You idiot! You should’ve woken me up. Look at you, you can barely stand up, you’re so tired” Adam yelled.

“I’m sorry. I just…” Jason trailed off. Adam sighed, mentally cursing himself. He hadn’t meant to yell. He knew how much Jason hated being yelled at.

“I know, lover. You don’t have anything to be sorry for. I should be the one apologizing. I didn’t mean to yell at you like that. I’m just worried about you. Here, why don’t you go sit down and let me make them, okay?” Adam asked. Jason nodded and let Adam take the bowl and spoon from him. Adam smiled and kissed his forehead gently and then watched as he made his way to the table and sat down in one of the chairs.

“How many do you want, lover?” Adam asked as he finished making the pancakes and placed the last few on a plate with the rest.

“Two, please” Jason said. Adam smiled and took two plates out of the cabinet. He put two pancakes on one of the plates for Jason and three on the other plate for himself. The he brought both plates over to the table and sat down in the chair next to Jason.

“Here you go, lover” Adam said, sliding Jason’s plate over to him.

“Thanks” Jason said with a smile, before stifling a few coughs into the crook of his arm.

“You’re welcome” Adam said.

After they finished eating, Adam collected the plates and glasses and put them ino the sink to be washed later. He turned back to Jason.

“You okay, lover?” he asked, making his way over to Jason. Jason nodded and said,

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

“You sure?” Adam asked.

“Mmhm” Jason said simply.

“You seem really tired” Adam said.

“I’m not really. I just don’t have any energy” Jason replied. Adam smiled.

“That’s what I meant by ‘tired’. Do you want to go back to bed and get some more sleep?” he asked.

“Not really. I’m kinda tired of laying in bed all the time” Jason said. He grinned and then turned away from Adam as he stifled a few coughs into his shoulder.

“Yeah, I agree. How about we go watch a movie instead?”

“Yeah. Sounds good” Jason said. He stood up and Adam kissed his nose gently. He smiled then followed Adam into the living room.

“I know it’s not a movie exactly, but I’d kinda like to watch Junjo Romantica again. From the beginning” Adam said.

“Sure. We haven’t watched the whole thing in awhile. Actually, we haven’t watched the whole thing since you bought it. After that, whenever we felt like watching it, we just watched our favorite epiosdes. It’ll be n-nice to w-watch the whole t-thing a-again...oh God…hah-hatchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Ah-atchoo! Atchoo! Choo! Atchoo!” He sniffed and pulled another tissue from the box. He blew his nose as Adam came over and sat down next to him. Adam picked up the remote from the table and hit play before putting an arm around Jason’s shoulders and pulling him close. Jason rested his head against Adam’s chest as the first episode started. He smiled as Adam sang along with the opening theme. Adam didn’t know much Japanese, but he knew the lyrics to all his favorite anime songs and could sing along perfectly. And he wasn’t a bad singer. In fact, Jason often asked him to sing for him.

Suddenly, Adam stopped singing.

“Adam? Baby, what’s…” Jason started.

“Eh-eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshh! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshhoo! Eshh! Eshh!”

“Sorry, lover. I swear, everytime I think I’m over this stupid cold, it comes back” Adam said with a sniff.

“It’s okay, baby. Here” Jason said, handing him a tissue.

“Thanks” Adam said, taking the tissue and blowing his nose into it.

“Those did feel good though” Adam admitted with a grin. Jason smiled and then laughed a little.

“I’m glad. Hopefully I’ll be better soon and then I can really make you feel good” he said. Adam smiled and then kissed Jason’s forehead.

“I’m sure you’ll be fine in a few days, lover” he said.

“I hope so” Jason said, then turned away and stifled a few coughs into his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, lover. I wish I could do something to make you feel better.”

“It’s okay, baby. It’s not your fault I’m sick” Jason said.

“Actaully it is” Adam said.

“How is it your fault?” Jason asked.

“I got sick first, so – “ Jason cut him off.

“No, baby. Just because you got sick first doesn’t mean it’s your fault. Everyone gets sick sometimes. There’s nothing you can do about it. You can’t blame youself for something you can’t control” Jason said. Adam smiled a small smile and said,

“Thanks, lover.”

“You’re welcome, baby. Now, c’mon, we’re missing the good part” Jason said, nodding his head in the direction of the tv. Adam laughed and kissed Jason’s hair softly. Jason curled up even closer to Adam, resting his head on Adam’s chest.

“You know I love you, right baby?” Jason asked.

“Mmhmm. And I love you too, lover. Always” Adam replied.

• 1 year later...

Awww. Adorable. No idea who the characters are, but it was adorable anyway.

Archived