Sneeze Fetish Forum

NO MORE HAMBURGER TIME!

retrofan191

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I know I'm like one of the only people who even look at this thread but this can't be ignored.

s5ydxy.png

Brendon... why... (but thank you all the same).

Dat ass is courtesy of a sneak peek of "Going Downklok."

As we speak I am working on a forum-related comic based on this scenario... ;)

I died when I saw that video. I called my equally obsessed friend and she was squealing. :D Can't wait!

Comic? Where? ;)

^^^ D: no, toki, it's ok!

But. Dethdinner. WT ACTUAL F BRENDON.

I miss the old seasons. *sigh*

I do too... but I trust Brendon. Even watching earlier episodes from Season 4 I noticed things that I didn't notice before that were relevant to the most recent episodes. I hope he has something epic planned and doesn't disappoint us.

If Toki doesn't end up being legitimately insane I'm going to be so disappointed.

Aww, Roy Cornickelson hamburger timed.

At least it wasn't anyone major... yet. :\\\\

brb, looking at this forever to cheer myself up.

tumblr_m6wj5x7kKk1qgs0sio1_500.png

It'll be fine. This way, as well, it means a 5th season. The poor thing can't die yet. (Although I wish Abigail would, grr)

Also WOW Nathan and Pickles are too gay to function and I love it :wub:

Here's to the wait for the next season :)

Brendon Small, you have ripped my heart out and shredded it to pieces.

• 1 month later...

ALSO GUYS OMG

New song from Dethalbum III is out - "I Ejaculate Fire." The freaking intro aahhhmahgawdffds GUITARZ.

I'm sure you'll all recognize it from that episode where they were doing a concert to support neutering pets lol. (Which also happens to be the Hamburger Time episode)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=330WI_GBTz4

Omg seriously though those first 45 seconds. Dying.

• 4 months later...

DUDE WELCOME! :hug:

There's like four of us, so I'm always happy to see someone new who's into it! When I saw you had posted in the "Metal Band Name Generator" I had my fingers crossed that you were a Metalocalypse fan lol

DUDE WELCOME! hug.gif

There's like four of us, so I'm always happy to see someone new who's into it! When I saw you had posted in the "Metal Band Name Generator" I had my fingers crossed that you were a Metalocalypse fan lol

haha thanks :)

allthough i haven't watch all the stuff (seen the whole 1st season and a few episodes from the 2nd and plan to watch more :D) so i kind of do consider myself a fan, and dethklok as a bend is actually really really good :D when i saw the first episode i didn't expect that you can actually download the band albums. Anyway, im starting to ramble, im glad i find other people into metalocalypse here on the forum, I've seen some fetish stories about them here on the forum, and I gotta say, it's just too weird for me to read about them, and im not really attracted to male fetish stuff turned.gif

btw, the favorite part about them is definetly their definition of christmas trees :D

• 8 months later...

wow, i really didn't expect that i'll find metalocalypse fans here on the forum.. this is great biggrin.png

Hehe me too. Although I will admit that the 4th season was my least favorite. I love them best when they're just five lovable idiots bumbling around trying to cope. This whole 'prophesy of metal' thing can go suck my (guitar chord).

THE TRAILER FOR DOOMSTAR REQUIEM BLEW MY FUCKING MIND INTO OUTER SPACE. CHARLES IS GONNA SING I JUST KNOW IT I JUST KNOW IIIIIIIIT.

THE TRAILER FOR DOOMSTAR REQUIEM BLEW MY FUCKING MIND INTO OUTER SPACE. CHARLES IS GONNA SING I JUST KNOW IT I JUST KNOW IIIIIIIIT.

From what I understand it's a rock opera, so EVERYBODY IS SINGING THE ENTIRE TIME.

Not sure whether to love it or hate it. I guess we'll find out.

Archived