Sneeze Fetish Forum

'Oh fetish'

Hello all :D

Inspired by something elements wrote over in the adult area, have you gotten something specifically for use with the fetish?

I'm sure we've all bought the obvious pepper shakers, feather pillows, but has anyone ever done something cool like go to a field and pick up rare wild flowers or steal something from someone's house to make use of?

I'm talking purchasing, finding, taking, making, any way of getting something for use in a fetishy way.

Entertain me with you random stories!

I can kinda relate...? :lol: There are these specific napkins that can be found at certain eating places (the rough brown ones). I induced my boyfriend with one once and got a double out of it. Ever since then I've been stealing coarse brown napkins everywhere! :(

I bought these hella expensive decorative tissues just so I could offer them to sickly fellows...Never got the guts. :lol: Now they're rotting away in the back of my closet...

I was THIS (This: [___] ) close to buying sneezing powder from a magic shop... :blush: My idea was to ask guys (ATTRACTIVE ones! :laugh: ) to sniff it and tell me what it smelled like...Never got the guts for that either. God, I'm a creep. :lol:

My idea was to ask guys (ATTRACTIVE ones! :blush: ) to sniff it and tell me what it smelled like...Never got the guts for that either. God, I'm a creep. :laugh:

that's actually a good idea!

I've got a packet of sneezing powder gathering dust somewhere because it was on sale in a shop I frequented when I was about 12-14. You could only buy it when you were 14 or older and for some reason at the time unknown to me I was completely fascinated with it so bought it as soon as I turned 14... I think I tried smelling it once and then buried it in a drawer. :blush:

Oh, and I bought "magic tissues" recently just because they looked so cool and were in the shape of mints which uhm... do tend to have nice effects sometimes. :laugh: But they turned out to be a different kind of tissue.

... and I bought a quill because well... you can guess can't you?

I've got a packet of sneezing powder gathering dust

Ooh, two for the price of one!! :blush:

Sorry, that was bad. :laugh:

Oh my gosh, years ago I bought something for someone that was very fetishy! To try and make a long story less long, it was when Puffs with Vicks first came out. Every time I saw a box of them, I thought of this guy I used to work with, who had let it slip one night during a party that Vicks made him sneeze, or rather the smell of it, I guess. So, I bought a box, and agonized over whether or not to give them to him, because it was kind of, well, it was mostly for my own amusement. Just buying them made me giggle. In the end, since I had bought him a ton of other gifts, I put it in a bag and gave it to him for Christmas, and texted him later that I didn't honestly expect him to use those, that they were just for the fun of it. Of course, that was right before he stopped speaking to me. Hope the tissues didn't have anything to do with that. LOL

Edited to add another story I thought of! He he he.

Another guys I work with, one who I'm super close with, once asked me to get him some cold medicine when I left work that evening. There was something really naughty about going to the grocery store after work, and bringing him back cold medicine. I mean, I can't even describe how giddy I was that night that he asked me to do that for him. :blush:

I mean, I can't even describe how giddy I was that night that he asked me to do that for him. :)

Sneesee, you're so darn cute. :)

I've got a packet of sneezing powder gathering dust

Ooh, two for the price of one!! :)

Sorry, that was bad. :)

I read that and thought exactly the same thing, Chanel :lol:

I've bought cotton buds (which on the package say in capital letters they should never be inserted into the nose :laugh:) expressely for the purpose of well...exactly that! Oh well, I never was good at following instructions... :heart:

This is highly embarassing...I once stole a box of really cheap, crappy tissues from the work store room cupboard, so I could take them home, scrunch them up and leave them around the bed, etc...so the room would have the appearance of someone having left some used tissues lying around. I just did it, admired the look, then picked them all up again. :rolleyes:

I also make a habit of casually walking by the cold medicines whenever I am in the supermarket/pharmacy...what can I say, it gives me a buzz. I also love it whenever I see "fancy" tissues, like the scented ones, or 3 ply tissues, or mens sized tissues...I can't help my mind from wondering what sort of person, with what sort of affliction, will be purchasing these fine products :blush:.

I also recall once, when I was around 13, one of the girls in my class came to school with a very bad cold. This girl and I were fairly good friends, but I secretly thought she was amazingly cool, and desperately wanted to be closer friends with her. I took a lot of interest in everything she said/did, and having her turn up with a cold definitely captured my attention. The next day, I made sure to take some tissues with me, for the express purpose of being able to offer her a tissue if she were to need one. Well, it was my lucky day. Right before the end of the last class of the day, she asked if anyone had a tissue, because her nose was, quote, "running away". I got to come to the rescue, much to her gratitude, and followed by an extremely heavy nose blow. Heaven!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I came to think about two things I've done as a kid. I've stolen two books. That's the only thing I've ever stolen in my entire life (one of them I actually returned, sneakily, like ten years later... :hyp: ), so I'm quite ashamed about it, but still.

The first one was a book I stole at the library. It was this non-fiction book about allergies, with very well-described symptoms and preeeeeetty pictures. I didn't dare to borrow it because then my parents AND the librarian would know, so I just, kind of, you know, took it. I found it about ten years later when I was moving, and I sneaked it back in at the library when I was there. ^_^ The funny thing is, I don't even think anyone ever noticed that it had been gone.

The second one was a little kid's book, about some animals having a party and then one of the characters sneezes. It belonged to a friend of mine who didn't seem to value it, so one day, somehow, I managed to take it with me home. She never asked about it or seemed to notice it was gone, but I still feel guilty to this day. :2guns:

You know one thing about that second book that strikes me today as ironic and hilarious? It was called... wait for it... "Tea Party". And the character sneezing was... wait for it... "Mrs Elephant". :) Back then, even, Chanel... *shakes head*

yes actually, i just recently had my mom buy me 'Truly Madly Deeply' for my birthday just so i could see alan rickman sneezing in it...i didnt even like the movie that much really...i hate romances.. :thumbup:

SQUEEE!!!! I'm so excited something I talked about sparked interest and another convo :) Thanks! But...most of you all make me seem like an uber perv cause I have done a LOT of this! hahaha....So, we buy incense (and we do really like incense) but the poky end of the wooden stick is the best to induce my bf. Then with his recent tobacco discovery...we buy tobacco for rolling cigarettes, but really use the mortar and pestly (also just for this purpose) to grind the tobacco. Also, my bf one time induced with soap shavings (we were young and I sneakily (before he knew of my fetish) got him to sniff it) and so I sometimes try different soaps if he is in the mood. Then the usual pepper....and I think that is it? I have bought sneezing powder in the past too.....I'm naughty. :D

Archived