Sneeze Fetish Forum

2- Great Blow Obs (F)

blowhonkblow

Finally came across some terrific blow observations today. Today was the first fall-like day in the east and you could really tell the change o seasons was getting to people.

First...I was standing online in a Starbucks and noticed this lovely french lady in in her early 20s. Looked like Minka Kelly except for the slightly reddened nostrils. I saw her reach from one of the horrid brown napkins and let out the loveliest little wet honk. You know the kind that starts girgly but ends with a wonderful deep sounding honk. Honestly...the sound surprised me as I expected a bit more quiet of a yield. Instead, I was blessed with the loveliest of little soaking honks from what was clearly quite the burgeoning cold.

Later...I was training my way home- sitting in just the right seat. Across the way, slightly diagonal and facing the blower. She came in, sat down and proceeded to sneeze 4 times into her magazine. By the third, she was reaching for a snot rag...and I could tell this was going to be a nice one. The blow was wet and lasted longer than most. She sneezed again...and let out another lovely little blow and slight honk.

In all...a lovely day and a good sign of a long COLD winter.

Archived