Sneeze Fetish Forum

Erm, hi I guess :)

sarahsneees

Hi all! Newbie to the forum. Well when I say newbie I've only just signed up, but I've been lurking for what seems like forever (well several years I guess :yay: )

What to say about me! I've known I had a sneezing fetish since I was a teenager. I recently told my darling husband about my fetish (didn't tell him for the whole time we dated and the first 5 years of our marriage) I like both male and female sneezing, and also love reading stories, but being a scientist and not an artist I can't write my own!

Not sure what else to say! I'm a little nervous about being here as I've been lurking around and not getting involved in the community for about 10 years :rolleyes:

Awww thanks guys for the welcome

Welcome aboard this wonderful forum!

Just being curious: since you mentioned you told your husband about your secret. How did he react?

Actually he was really positive about it! His initial reaction was to laugh, but I think that was just a nervous reaction. He was naturally surprised and asked quite a few questions, but considering we had been together almost 7 years and married for 5 of those he was quite relaxed about the whole thing. Let's just say that in certain areas telling him has been beneficial :yay:

Welcome! What kind of a scientist?

I studied general biology (with an emphasis on micrbiology & also conservation and ecology) at university, though that was a while back now.

Creative writing was possibly my worst subject at school. I spent 2 nightmare years in an English class where I was the only pupil who could spell & use grammar and punctuation, because I sucked at English literature.

I am artistic in other ways though, as I love sewing, embroidery, knitting *I sound like an old lady, stop rambling woman*

Archived